Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We need some ideas / Advice with our Shaiya Legacy

Discussion on We need some ideas / Advice with our Shaiya Legacy within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
We need some ideas / Advice with our Shaiya Legacy

Hello E*PvP!
I am the owner of since something like 2012 but.. the server seem not to be attractive, we do not have more than 20 online players in our best hours .. So I think that we have a problem when I see new servers with 50+ online players
(but these servers are also not really finished / completed / Professional and they might close in few days lol)

Thats not really a problem for our part, because we have enough money to keep the server online for a very long time without any player donation (Because we do not have so much player, we do not spend too much mone with too high servers costs) but the problem is with our players... They simply can't PvP with 10 players online thats not funny.

So if you need the long version of What Is Legacy then you can go here:

However, here is the short version:
  • Legacy is a Non -profit server, online since 2012, we have both PvE and PvP content, you can create a Hard Mode character and reach the maximum level in few hours and then buy the free PvP gears/lapis/weapons and be ready in less than a day to perform PvP
  • We also have an Ultimate Mode, with this mode the Exp rates is very slow but the goal of this mode is to bring back the old official shaiya feelings... But your character will get new skills/items thah Hard Mode don't have.
  • We DO have ACTIVE PvP 1-15, PvP 20-30, PvP 31-60 (D-Water + a New map), PvP 61-70 (Kanos + Invasion Maps) and 71-80 (Jungle/Desert/Cannyon + Invasion Maps). So during your leveling in Ultimate Mode, you'll never get bored.
  • So yes in the D-Water you'll feel like with old episo 3 / episo 4 years PvP, In kanos like during the episo 5, and in cannyon like with the episo 6.
  • We have a lot of exclusive content, new bosses, new maps, new dungeons, new episode 6 gears and weapons, custom quests, custom maps, active events, pets, 6 PvP costumes and 13 naked PvP costumes ect, the server has a real story with events...

-> The goal of the server is to play Shaiya, and nothing else. |&| We are both old-shool/os-based AND instant PvP

For exemple the droplist is the official one with a lot of new drops (such as AP items) the economy is gold based, you'll be able to PvP in D-Aqua with your 3-slots gear ect.

But as I said we need more players, so if you have some Ideas to bring more players I am listening to you.. I would like to know what DO YOU LIKE in a shaiya server, or what you don't like.

Feel free to give us a try and/or post here your advice!

Our website:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2015, 12:45   #2

Active staff on both sides is a must. Regardless if you have 3 players or 100. They have questions and they need to be answered.
Also GM tickets need to be done promptly

All server needs is the above and players. I hope to see it grow.... GL
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/28/2015, 00:00   #3

I have some interesting ideas to make your server totaly diferent from the other ones in a positive way + using original things in order to preserve the old Shaiya feeling. If you want my help please add my skype: inigomaio or my facebook or both
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2015, 16:22   #4

Talking

Here is few ideas what i seen on your server allready.

- Active staff on asian/eu/usa time zones on both sides also both gs's and gm's.
- Maket your staff do capital MM's for just if few ppl are online.
- Add some bosses what drop good stuff but respawn faster (boss promo)
- Make special promo for month or so to lure ppl online.
- Fix boss drops as "80" bosses drop lvl 40 ish stuff.
- Add lapisias to drop from legacy box as atm only drop from relic's. and maybe add perfect lapisias to drop from relics.
- Add OI boxes & bosses drop low % lvl 7's lapis. also make oi mobs lil easier as and drop 6's.
- Make 2nd best gears/weapons to easier get as drops or itemmall.
- Make summon/ moving runes free as also wh rune + capital/boot/tele/guild/arena runes.
- make some costumes free for all and few pets. and add new costumes/ pets with stats to be bought with itemmall points.

- Fix some bugs/ drops..
- Translate your forum to english and half "guides" are french atm

Ofc dont make your server too hard to get items as ppl will leave before they even done 1 decent set as it takes too long. its good to make ppl work on stuff but making server too hard or lil bit weirdo can make ppl think 2 times if they wanna continue playing on your server.

Theres few ideas for your server and ofc listen your staff and players. And you can come play yourself lil too as you get to know your server players, as i do only see GM peace online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2015, 23:23   #5

if you need more active staff I wouldn't mind helping you out as GS or GM...i have loads of game experience and loads of server/server creation/server editing etc experience too...if you're interested add me on skype adam.woollin1
Old 12/08/2015, 06:21   #6

In my Opinion the problem is not your Server.. like in German scene i think the Problem is the Server Jumpers we have on all Servers today. Too much new Servers Open, with too much bugs an so the User Jump from Server to Server. Because they can, there are so many Server. You need Something to hold People. Active Stuff is the 1st thing. Events with History the 2nd. And Rewards for they Activity the 3rd. In Past it was a good Reward to give them DP per minute/login but the User use that. Permanent logged on and so on. So I think u need something Special for each User. What is miss in Shaiya is Personality i think. Every User has Same Gear.. allmost same skill... and allmost put the same lapis.. Do it differently.. Offer them the oppertunity to have some other Gears (3-4 Gears or something like that) Do some special lapis (they must not have OP stats but other than normal) so the User can do their Special link and so on. I dont play on Legacy (only play german Servers) so i hope i dont write something you have and post some ****

Regards
DevilOfSun
Old 12/08/2015, 11:21   #7

You said the real problem with most servers right at the start of your post.
Quote:
Too much new Servers Open, with too much bugs an so the User Jump from Server to Server. Because they can, there are so many Server
You don't need to have active stuff, events with history, and rewarding activity.

The reason for this is, you will 99% have a bugged server because you spent too much time trying to add unnecessary stuff and wondering just what you should add to your item mall, instead of actually fixing the core of the game and making it work how it should.

My only advice for idea's etc would be - Fix the game.
Get it balanced (Really Balanced)
Get it stable
Make it fun

Without those, you will be just another of the countless "jumped" servers that people will play for 2 or 3 days then leave because surprise surprise, more bugs and unbalance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2015, 18:39   #8

Received Thanks: 1,399
Bring Cartoon Network to your server. Make it colorful, with colors that nearly make you puke. Completely erase the image of Shaiya from your server and make it enjoyable for kids. It worked for Spectral.

(Troll post, don't take it serious)
Thanks
3 Users