Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] for map lvl cup

Discussion on [Question] for map lvl cup within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 78
Question [Question] for map lvl cup

Hello all,
i have a little problem. When user are in a Raid, lvl 30 , lvl 60 and lvl 80 from level and they used the rune for teleporting to a other user (lvl 30 to the lvl 80) then worked , but i will that not. Give it a chance to fix this that the lvl 30 go to lvl 30 and not to the lvl 80 PvP map???

greets
Cyborg2009

p.s. or give it a nice idea where i can fixed the summon rune for users that can not portet to a other user they have not the self level?
Old 09/25/2013, 16:52   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
That falls under serious, pretty advanced ps_game.exe development. If you are willing to pay for this, I could get this done for you.
Old 09/25/2013, 17:48   #3

elite*gold: 78
how much you will have for this? pls pm me
Old 09/26/2013, 10:27   #4

elite*gold: 0
Hey Cyborg, If you actually bought it, Mind releasing it for free to the other devs like a normal person?

It's a private server anyway, Guys cmon the community is failing cuz of the selfish idiots.
Old 09/26/2013, 12:59   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinsFly View Post
Hey Cyborg, If you actually bought it, Mind releasing it for free to the other devs like a normal person?

It's a private server anyway, Guys cmon the community is failing cuz of the selfish idiots.
He said he can't afford paying for it. And yes, I must confess I killed this community by being a selfish idiot.

I remember I was bashed pretty hard back in june when I tried to sell several of my development things. Not to mention the loads of people that tried to do what we did and release it for free so people believe they are better. Obviously, they failed. Everything of what Euphoria Dev Team has for sale is advanced development, so it's pretty much worth the money. And if you believe that me and Philipp haven't contributed enough to this community, you can simply go... you know... yourself. I guess we even did too much, according to what I see here. People are never happy with what they get.
Thanks
2 Users