Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello Epvpers

Discussion on Hello Epvpers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello Epvpers

Hello Guys, I do have got a little problem.

Then i have change stats lvl etc on a Datasaf file with SHstudio i cant save it. It keep yelling for a vaild Model.. The problem are that the Model "Field" Are empty..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg You most select a vaild model.JPG (258.8 KB, 11 views)
Old 02/20/2013, 07:57   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
if u use sh studio then atleast configure that program right and use a little more time to read in the thread about it here in epvpers.. idk what the problem is that no1 nowadays can read...
Old 02/20/2013, 12:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
Pn!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi Epvpers help me if you can.
05/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys i need the lastest vsro server files i want to create a private server to play whit my friend. if anyone can help me to configrate it send me a message. Send me please the files on skype is fast. Thank you!
Hay Epvpers :)
05/14/2012 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hallöchen :) Ich wollte nur mal hay sagen :) (Was auch sonst hier in diesem Forum??!) Naja :D (ich hoffe das meine Signatur angezeigt wird :O)
Hello Epvpers
12/06/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi My name is Johnothon Im 14 im a gamer i play plently of games mostly a gears of war player I kick ass in it playing online with friends I found out about ElitePvpers when i found out about Conquer Online I havent played it long but i know what it has to deal with etc Im learning to code from a friend who is teaching me some of hes tricks But im still looking for a C# Teacher if anyone want to teach me =) Ive played wow didnt like it so much but my cousin alex plays it allot