Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

3+ skill fix 70 lv ps_game

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi Guys ..

I need 3+ skill fix lv70 ps_game help please ..

for help +add skype

shadow.attack

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,217
Just get any ps_game.exe and apply lilprohacker's fix, is it that hard to do ?

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Just get any ps_game.exe and apply lilprohacker's fix, is it that hard to do ?

I'm trying fix ps_game with lilpro skills work succes and dont work in game

sorry for bad english
Old   #4

Run SQL query-es in SQL and import Skill.SData

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 5,217
There's 2 queries in LPH's Ep5 Skill Fix archive. One of them, which is the stored procedure, doesn't run because you need to add
Code:
USE PS_GameDefs;
in the first line.
After that the skill fix works, but you need to remember that you need to inject the memory with the Skill.CEA file after every restart and it has to happen within 1 minute after your game process goes to > .
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,928
Arrow Shaiya -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

No matter what you all think, LPH's fix does not work for every circumstance. I tested it, did it the RIGHT way so dont flame me, cause you'll still only be wrong.

I tried it, and it did NOT work, I tried with my second client/server files and it actually gave me an "invalid address code" for the ps_game.exe.

So dont say it works, cause im finding that it doesnt.

All querys were run, properly mind you and no success.

I made a work around, and it's stupid easy. I am using another servers client. ( I have edited EVERYTHING that had ANYTHING to do with that server. So don't even try to flame I like ******* matches ^_~)

So I just reccomend, someone come up with a new proccess of getting skills to work or try and edit the ps_game.exe itself.

P.S I notice a lot of the epvp index links are broken, invalid links hope thats fixed for future dev's.

Regards,

☠☢|σωηєя|кσяяυρтιση|☢☠
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellgunner View Post
No matter what you all think, LPH's fix does not work for every circumstance. I tested it, did it the RIGHT way so dont flame me, cause you'll still only be wrong.

I tried it, and it did NOT work, I tried with my second client/server files and it actually gave me an "invalid address code" for the ps_game.exe.

So dont say it works, cause im finding that it doesnt.

All querys were run, properly mind you and no success.

I made a work around, and it's stupid easy. I am using another servers client. ( I have edited EVERYTHING that had ANYTHING to do with that server. So don't even try to flame I like ******* matches ^_~)

So I just reccomend, someone come up with a new proccess of getting skills to work or try and edit the ps_game.exe itself.

P.S I notice a lot of the epvp index links are broken, invalid links hope thats fixed for future dev's.

Regards,

☠☢|σωηєя|кσяяυρтιση|☢☠
try not closing Cheat engine.U must leave cheat engine open after u run the injection code in it.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zokylove View Post
try not closing Cheat engine.U must leave cheat engine open after u run the injection code in it.
I've had a server before, so nothings new to me.

I know that, but if you read my entire post you'd see that I said after another try it gave me an invalid addess code after trying to execute the Skills.CEA.

EDIT: So even if CE is still open etc it wouldn't matter if it is giving me that error.
Old   #10

Received Thanks: 2,580
well the problem is that u might use an ep4 ps_game or ep6 ps_game because there the adresses can be different. so make sure u use the right files and it will definatly work. and if u say there are broken links then pls report them to a modd or just post under the files that the link is broken and the comunity or modd or even me could help at this point creating a back up link. anyway this isnt either the right place to discuss that.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by riberty29 View Post
Hi Guys ..

I need 3+ skill fix lv70 ps_game help please ..

for help +add skype

shadow.attack
para que utilizar skill3+ asi no vale la pena mejor jugar como estan al menos que salga un ps_game ya que trabaje bien
Old   #12

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by erickreq View Post
para que utilizar skill3+ asi no vale la pena mejor jugar como estan al menos que salga un ps_game ya que trabaje bien
Hay muchos servidores que ya tienen los skills trabajando perfectamente, no tengo idea de a qué se refiere con "un ps_game que trabaje bien"

EN:
There are plenty of servers with fully working skills, I've got no idea of what do you mean with "a ps_game that works well"
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #13

I really do not understand you and it is a solution to a problem that is experienced by everyone fall Everybody's a sticky topic in this hope someone solves this issue I really believe in this
Old   #14

Hey all i fixed my skills ep5 but when i restart server the skills dont work says unable to learn this skills ;/ any helps?
Old   #15

you have to run the fix with CE everytime you do a restart