Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

who wants to help me build my free 100% server full pvp free

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
who wants to help me build my free 100% server full pvp free

if anyone wants to help i got loads of sets to be fixed matched etc into the .mtl files if you have experience in that pm me and if you would like to help. thanks got lots of work atm

Old 09/07/2012, 15:00   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,586
u can do it very easy like in that tut descripted just follow it and u will have done it very fast.

Old 09/07/2012, 16:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
u can do it very easy like in that tut descripted just follow it and u will have done it very fast.
i know how to but i am up to teach anyone how to do it since well lets say i got over 500 sets models removed os sets that are not my liking but yeah the reason i got the server to finish etc items etc would like the help that's why cause my staffs admins one was not any help doesn't wanna learn at all didn't care the second one quit lost net etc :/.
so yeah :P
Old 09/07/2012, 16:27   #4

I suck bigtime with clientside work, however, if you need any scripts or anything like that, that is the stuff I'm OK with (yeh, still a complete noob at this Dev stuff, but I'm learning fast.) I would gladly share. I make alot of scripts everyday modding several things around in game. Be a bit more speciffic to what you are looking for, and I can post a couple scripts for you.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/08/2012, 01:01   #5

if u want i can give u a full PVP server... drops.. ep6mobs.. and more PM on skype : denis.rocky3
or i can help u to make a new one... as u want
Old 09/08/2012, 01:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis2112 View Post
if u want i can give u a full PVP server... drops.. ep6mobs.. and more PM on skype : denis.rocky3
or i can help u to make a new one... as u want
not wanting a server i have my server and its 100% done already its the client side that I'm doing my interfaces and i gotta match sets a teddy already explained since the issue of me doing other stuff for the client fixing getting dark side to get fixed therefore i have over 500+ colored and new models we made from blender since i already knew this before a head of time since back then i made Mu online servers and those models i created with a developer named snot and there we agreed on using those for the shaiya server i am making but yeah got tons of sets so yeah only thing i have episode 6 content already so no thank you but thanks for the offer.
Old 09/08/2012, 07:08   #7

Can I know your reasoning for wanting to build make such a server?
The ones here who have been here for long know very well each one of these fails miserably.
You might get a good amount of players, like a good 50 at a time, but then people will start leaving. Problem is everyone is too alike.
Good luck though
mabejenta So your saying you work with .MLT modeling? Teach me your ways, i've searched far and wide on how to model new weapons for Shaiya, my programs are too professional
Old 09/08/2012, 14:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172 View Post
mabejenta So your saying you work with .MLT modeling? Teach me your ways, i've searched far and wide on how to model new weapons for Shaiya, my programs are too professional
No, I said that I absolutely am prolly the biggest noob with clientside, and are willing to help with scripts if that's needed. I'm horrible with .MTL modeling, and have crashed my own tiny server countless times trying to make stuff. I did however make a sword look like a broomstick, and that was kinda fun.

Other then that I can help out with scripts for SQL if you need any of that, that's where I am better, not good, but better. Clientisde and file's, uh-oh, not too good with that one. It took me two months to realize why I crashed my client when I where renaming mobs, lol, cause I didn't encrypt the file *giggle*

It's all a learning process tho, I'm doing all this just to learn, and nothing more. Aint making a server for anyone to play on, just making it for the experience of trying. Plus, I got 16 hours a day to spend on something, and doing this is fun and educating!
Old 09/08/2012, 18:44   #9

Quote:
Can I know your reasoning for wanting to build make such a server?
The ones here who have been here for long know very well each one of these fails miserably.
You might get a good amount of players, like a good 50 at a time, but then people will start leaving. Problem is everyone is too alike.
Good luck though
Total online: 141
Humans : 47
Elves : 27
Vails : 20
Nordein: 47
(Not promoting just proving 100% free servers can have more than 50 people on at a time)

Current players on our free server that is only monitored by GS's. There is nothing wrong with releasing a 100% free server and I don't see why you are trolling in a thread asking if anyone wants to help him modify his client. He has asked for help and that doesn't require bashing.

Good luck with your server retro. Shaiya is about the love of the game so don't let haters get you down.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/08/2012, 20:30   #10

Quote:
watch this video to make new models ive for one have done it already yet that alone have fun making your own customized models.

free program here is link to there site -
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 20:39   #11

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogod View Post
watch this video to make new models ive for one have done it already yet that alone have fun making your own customized models.

prob with that is that shaiya is **** bugggy about adding new 3dc files.. if u havent tested is it may cause ur client to "char load error"
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2012, 02:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaHaven View Post
Total online: 141
Humans : 47
Elves : 27
Vails : 20
Nordein: 47
(Not promoting just proving 100% free servers can have more than 50 people on at a time)

Current players on our free server that is only monitored by GS's. There is nothing wrong with releasing a 100% free server and I don't see why you are trolling in a thread asking if anyone wants to help him modify his client. He has asked for help and that doesn't require bashing.

Good luck with your server retro. Shaiya is about the love of the game so don't let haters get you down.
Please understand that I mean no harm towards any server.
It's a public forum made for sharing opinions on this program.
And I used 50 as an example, my point still stays the same, you never have a constant group of people, it's always flowing, and the flow eventually stops. Fairly unreliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogod View Post

Hey thanks man Sadly that's not the problem
As Teddy said, Blender and Shaiya get buggy when being mixed.
And there is no other program that can make .3dc/.3do files.
My college given programs can't even work with it :P
But thanks
Good luck with your server, hope you have fun while it lasts

« Updater Patches | [HELP] Trade gitch »