Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Shaiya Web Site Designer !

Discussion on Looking For Shaiya Web Site Designer ! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For Shaiya Web Site Designer !

Everyone, My Server is Finished Coming Soon. Only I Need Web Site Designer.
Self - Reliant Who ? Pm me Please.

Server is Episode 4.5 ( Full Customized. )

Thanks You Reply.
Old 08/15/2012, 23:56   #2

Uhm well i dont do this for free here but if you show me around your server i'll see if i can make a style for it.
I'll use a free web server so that you dont have to pay
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 07:45   #3

I Need It's Free. But Server is Online, Give ur ( u want ) TAG. Thanks.
Old 08/17/2012, 16:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172 View Post
Uhm well i dont do this for free here but if you show me around your server i'll see if i can make a style for it.
I'll use a free web server so that you dont have to pay
I understand the not doing it for free part because that is everyone's own preference, but show me around your server. That is not needed surely i helped a Admin friend of mine to make website and i never charged him and did not need to go around his server, plus i could not because it was not finished and i have finished his website now and it is fully running with all the required pages needed and today added some arcade games on page just for fun . So if you want me to i will talk with you about it and see what i can do, nothing required
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2012, 16:23   #5

RakiReid Firstly Thank You For Reply. I would like to discuss with you. You Send PM or Me Send ? ( u select )
Old 08/17/2012, 17:52   #6

DipNot, read PM i've sended you or send me a PM, or just add me on skype: gwen.dingenen
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2012, 03:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakiReid View Post
I understand the not doing it for free part because that is everyone's own preference, but show me around your server. That is not needed surely i helped a Admin friend of mine to make website and i never charged him and did not need to go around his server, plus i could not because it was not finished and i have finished his website now and it is fully running with all the required pages needed and today added some arcade games on page just for fun . So if you want me to i will talk with you about it and see what i can do, nothing required
I think you misunderstood what i said.
I said that i have experience in website development, that includes graphics design, as well as HTML/CSS. And i also said that i'll do it for free and all i need is for him to show me around his server so that i can get a theme for it, thats called being professional. I don't own a server.

Any ways Slip it seems you have people helping you already so your fine
Old 08/18/2012, 08:23   #8

Shaiya Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [S]DipNot View Post
Everyone, My Server is Finished Coming Soon. Only I Need Web Site Designer.
Self - Reliant Who ? Pm me Please.

Server is Episode 4.5 ( Full Customized. )

Thanks You Reply.
If you interesting for a Developer of your Game Server, add my ID Skype: extrem_anos , I'm member of EXTREME Team, and i can help you.
Old 08/18/2012, 14:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adm_anos View Post
If you interesting for a Developer of your Game Server, add my ID Skype: extrem_anos , I'm member of EXTREME Team, and i can help you.
No Need You Help. Because You " LİAR " . me Your Server in Developer ( Interface ). and You Say me GM Give ? and No Give and Skype Deleted.
Old 08/28/2012, 21:15   #10

add me on skype: kevin.ri69 if u need help
Old 08/28/2012, 21:47   #11

Hello.I know adm_anos and what i can say about him is a "Scamer and a Liar"
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2012, 22:10   #12

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
For this kind of accusations, this isn't the place for it, as all you will do is attract drama to the thread; if any sort of scamming has happened inside these forums, you must do the post about the situation in here: , if it isn't any situation given on ElitePvPers, then you have to solve your problems with this person in private.

Any drama coming from this post will be deleted; if there gets out of control the whole thread will be cleaned and/or locked
Thanks
1 User