Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

0k , i am a bit tired of this

Discussion on 0k , i am a bit tired of this within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
0k , i am a bit tired of this

Guys , by ddosing another server wont get ya more player .... all you do is destroy Shaiya , if i remember good ... 1 year + ago , pservers had 1000 + players online , now i see just 20/40/50/100/200 (pservers with 200 are happy)
Da fuq , stop to destroy each other ... people wont move to another server , they just quit ( they dun trust anyone anymore cuz of ddosing)
one ddos= 20 players " bye " to shaiya forever ...or going back to OS , so everyone lose ... and happy ddoser ( " yes i am great , i ****** up 3/4 servers in one day , all players will come to me ! Yay!) you wish happy kid , they wont .... they are going to another mmorpg or Original Shaiya , if you think at least 0.1% and look in the past of private servers , you will see how great private servers was ( everyone was happy with 500/1000 players) without ddosers , and look now with ddosers ( 100/200 players ) nobody is happy ... No more donaters , all are going to OS , they wont donate anymore ... not have the courage when all they can see is " ddos' by ... " " server down because of ddos" Have to be smart to be rich , not rushed and stupid You will see , shaiya in one year is death ... and you guys spent half or more life to learn those " attacks " for shaiya ... and more things ...be happy aeria game dun give a **** about private servers ( us ) and let us to stay up and have fun....

Sorry for my english , but idc ...

Cheers
Thanks
13 Users
Old 07/18/2012, 11:17   #2

well put, well put.
Old 07/18/2012, 14:18   #3

elite*gold: 576
Its sad but the truth :/
Old 07/18/2012, 14:29   #4

how about Ages paying ddoser to kill pservers 1 by 1 ?

DDosers are not just on shaiya

Try to go : metin2 , silkroad , wow, aion cabal , guild war , pservers are everywhere ddosers are everywhere
Old 07/18/2012, 14:48   #5

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtuozZ View Post

Try to go : metin2 , silkroad , wow, aion cabal , guild war , pservers are everywhere ddosers are everywhere
This is not about ddosers , do you think ******* ddos just shaiya ? but we dun have enough people in ( shaiya world ) to afford to ddos private servers , all private servers (players) have the total of one another mmorpg ...

and about " Ages " what is that ?
Old 07/18/2012, 18:52   #6

Is not my fault some of you can't protect your goods
There are 100000000 website where you can get DDoS protection, You don't have money to rent it? Then Don't make a server be player.There must be someone to kills some servers if not everyone will make private server and no one will be player anymore. is already over 350 pservers ( just EU USA main Lang) i dont wanna talk about .de .ru. pl. fr )
So be protected and you are safe.
ENd of story
Old 07/18/2012, 18:55   #7

elite*gold: 19
Old 07/18/2012, 18:56   #8

Quote:
Is not my fault some of you can't protect your goods
There are 100000000 website where you can get DDoS protection, You don't have money to rent it? Then Don't make a server be player.There must be someone to kills some servers if not everyone will make private server and no one will be player anymore. is already over 350 pservers ( just EU USA main Lang) i dont wanna talk about .de .ru. pl. fr )
So be protected and you are safe.
ENd of story

You have no idea what are you talking about ....
Do you know the price of DDoS protection ?
0k , if you are so good ... lets talk to aeria games , 10.000 players to QQ on OS forum about how private servers stealing players , after that i want to see your good shield ...
And as i said , shaiya is not high as others mmorpg to afford ddos or others **** ...
Old 07/19/2012, 12:15   #9

There isnt people ddosing each other....there is only "ONE" ddoser around,and he work for only one server....dont mind to pay him bcause he just turn his bot to some friend to keep ddossing you after 40 days (times before u can retrieve ur payment from paypal)....
and about ddos shield,rofl its all a joke 35.000€ for 100gb ddos protection for 1 month? are u kidding me? this guy with his bot can fries ur router with 50/80gb ddos each time...so,be serious please!
Old 07/19/2012, 21:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by er0z View Post
You have no idea what are you talking about ....
Do you know the price of DDoS protection ?
0k , if you are so good ... lets talk to aeria games , 10.000 players to QQ on OS forum about how private servers stealing players , after that i want to see your good shield ...
And as i said , shaiya is not high as others mmorpg to afford ddos or others **** ...

AGE is .........

If Aeria Games players was QQing about pservers why u say shaiya comunity doenst have players? I was not saying DDOS is cheap, ofc everyone want to get profit from 1 game but spending 70 Dollars and wating to get you 7000 Dollars is not posible
go spend 200 USD on dedicate server more 1000 on protection then you wont be here QQing about u get DDOS
Old 07/19/2012, 22:03   #11

Quote:
AGE is .........

If Aeria Games players was QQing about pservers why u say shaiya comunity doenst have players? I was not saying DDOS is cheap, ofc everyone want to get profit from 1 game but spending 70 Dollars and wating to get you 7000 Dollars is not posible
go spend 200 USD on dedicate server more 1000 on protection then you wont be here QQing about u get DDOS
hey ice cream i know that's you appyollon your really immature one is sad that you "try to hide using this name lol good luck i already know why you brang up the info about attacks to mertin etc servers cause your the only one so far who does it So grow up kid also btw ice cream is french for appyollon lol what a nice name to look like such a nub anyway appyollon might wanna stop before yet again i will post something from Skype showing how your such a dam QQER on Skype when you QQ that anonymous you clamined to be anonymous but yet anonymous you have to be in united states to join since its a clan who fights for there rights back from YES FROM United states government not anywhere else but ddos attacks we will stop idiots like you appyollon for peoples peace anyway you post well show all the dirt we know about you Ice cream -.- so might wanna stop posting about ddos attacks when what yes "YOU ARE DOING IT ONLY!"
Old 07/20/2012, 00:16   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonxone View Post
hey ice cream i know that's you appyollon your really immature one is sad that you "try to hide using this name lol good luck i already know why you brang up the info about attacks to mertin etc servers cause your the only one so far who does it So grow up kid also btw ice cream is french for appyollon lol what a nice name to look like such a nub anyway appyollon might wanna stop before yet again i will post something from Skype showing how your such a dam QQER on Skype when you QQ that anonymous you clamined to be anonymous but yet anonymous you have to be in united states to join since its a clan who fights for there rights back from YES FROM United states government not anywhere else but ddos attacks we will stop idiots like you appyollon for peoples peace anyway you post well show all the dirt we know about you Ice cream -.- so might wanna stop posting about ddos attacks when what yes "YOU ARE DOING IT ONLY!"
Please , dun start this in a fight
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2012, 00:32   #13

Quote:

hunny please rephrase my server is called "Ages of Shaiya" or "Ages" i think you mean A.G.E
Cos my server being attacked as much as others ...smh.... makes me very sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by er0z View Post
This is not about ddosers , do you think ******* ddos just shaiya ? but we dun have enough people in ( shaiya world ) to afford to ddos private servers , all private servers (players) have the total of one another mmorpg ...

and about " Ages " what is that ?
and yes its not just shaiya ... and the main DDoSer took out OS as well so I am pretty sure thye aren't paying him to take us out
Old 07/20/2012, 11:54   #14

Why are you so kiddo guys, don't you know the main DDoSer isn't apollyon it is L.L.R.H.C.E. <---Think and complete the name.
He is just sharing his ddosing IRC bots with apollyon and by the way if you want a secured server make an php anti IRC bots script and problem solved with him
If i was running servers then i didn't was here...all guys that using anti ddos programs were null on IRC bots floods.
Grow up and learn how to secure a server, who told that word wasn't stupid "Anyome can make a server but but not all can secure it"
Before you spend time and money making a server just to get money then look for a security too, as i saw all servers admin were kids and they QQ always, just grow up and learn security
End of Story
Old 07/20/2012, 20:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqizz View Post
Why are you so kiddo guys, don't you know the main DDoSer isn't apollyon it is L.L.R.H.C.E. <---Think and complete the name.
He is just sharing his ddosing IRC bots with apollyon and by the way if you want a secured server make an php anti IRC bots script and problem solved with him
If i was running servers then i didn't was here...all guys that using anti ddos programs were null on IRC bots floods.
Grow up and learn how to secure a server, who told that word wasn't stupid "Anyome can make a server but but not all can secure it"
Before you spend time and money making a server just to get money then look for a security too, as i saw all servers admin were kids and they QQ always, just grow up and learn security
End of Story
thats just rude and out of line and a complete lie i personally have had dealings with LPH and he is nice guy some of the things he has done may seem bad but all in all he is a sound guy plz get your facts straight before pointing fingers no-one has yet before you mentioned a name just that it is a problem within the community