Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Episode 4.5 icons for the Episode 6.

Discussion on Episode 4.5 icons for the Episode 6. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Episode 4.5 icons for the Episode 6.

Friends. I want to use 4.5 icons for the Episode 6. BUT, Item's is Doubled. Problem is game.exe ?

and How to Fix For Episode 4.5 ?

What I meant to do.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Episode 6 Icons
07/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Friends Please Give Me Episode 6 All Icon's. ( Items, Gears, Lapis Etc... ) Thank You For Answer !
Episode 4.5 Server with EPisode 5.3 Armor
06/24/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey Ya , We've got a running Episode 4.5 Server . Now we want to add the level 70 Armor/Weapons . Can anybody give us the Episode 5.3 Graphic Files ? (Weapons/Armor) Greetz, Candy
Help episode 3 PS
07/10/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
If anyonw are willing to help me out plz. im having a lot issue trying to run a Private Server with episode 3 Files. when i try to log to the game i get a error it said " Login dara load Error!!!!! how can i fix this. when i put my game.exe and my other Shaiya Folder it log into the game. but with game interface of episode 4 and i wanna a episode 3 if anyone willing to help me with this i will apreciate thanks or email me to [email protected]