Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make accounts for players

Discussion on how to make accounts for players within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question how to make accounts for players

hi all i have 1 question how to make acocunts plzz help me comment or add me on skype denis.rocky3
Old 05/21/2012, 02:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Search function at the upper right of the page has your answer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2012, 07:40   #3

elite*gold: 100
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
make me [GM] and i Will give u players
09/24/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 9 Replies
its simple ^_^ if u have pserver make me GM and i Will make many players come to the server ^_^ thanks all 3raby ^^
Make HOT items from players!
08/26/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 27 Replies
Ok, i just thought of this: 1.Get around 1,000,000,000 gold... (Art money..., doesnt have to be 1,000,000,000 but a amout you think is high and un-art moneyed). 2.Be in a map where pk is on. 3.Find someone with a item you love and want! 4.Whisper to them a trade. ex> Me:Give you 1kkk for your super 2 club! **trades dude and show him 1kkk** Him:Bullshit!! Me:I trade you, plz i need bad! **Then they un-equip what you want** 5.Trade them again to make sure they have what you want un-equip....
Make players small?
07/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Alright im gonna start working on my auto-plvler for any spawn. But i need someones help.... I can't remember... Is tehre any way to make a player SMALL. Not DELETE the player because techinally hes still clickable even though his body is not there... I want to make him like size 1 so its impossible to click him, like editing the monster.dat to make mobs small... Is there anyway to make players small? Thanks in advance. EDIT: 20 views and not one comment? -.- I guess i won't be releasing...
How to make SV DC on all players
05/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
as the topic says, how to make SV disconnect on every player? at the moment I can only write down names of when you see them you disconnect, but to make it more safe, I want to make it dc on all players How to do that? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Help Appreciated, and karma awarded =D' border='0' alt='Help Appreciated, and karma awarded =D' />
Make players go red
11/26/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Ask some1 who can cast poison to do so on you. Let him poison you until you have very low HP and slow regenerate HP. Ask some1 to pvp and let him hit you first. Then you die lol. Then he goes red and everyone starts attacking him and he will drop items :D Make sure that a friend of you is near and can pick up the items :D Well, that's it