Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] re-roll quest gear

Discussion on [Help] re-roll quest gear within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] re-roll quest gear

i tried the search button.

and well i have the sql file:

USE PS_GameData

UPDATE CharItems
SET Maketype='S'
WHERE Maketype='Q'

but even tho i run it i can't get quest stuff to work with rec runes.

i have it as a reward from npc if you do a quest you get and so on..

mabe change it to drop from a quest? mabe that works?

need to learn here he he
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2012, 14:10   #2

Received Thanks: 1,286
Setting the MakeType column from Quest (Q) to S (Spawned) would provide the ability to reroll your gear, providing the other columns for rerolling are set correctly in PS_GameDefs.dbo.Items, the person would have to relog however, since the MakeType is stored in memory while the character is logged on.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/04/2012, 14:53   #3

thanks.. well some hade put it in wearhouse and said they hade it in inventory so well it works.

no way to make q stuff work without this? have to run this all the time he he

but thanks
Old 02/04/2012, 15:10   #4

You should modify the Stored Procedure: PS_GameData.dbo.usp_Save_Char_Item_Add_E

Under the quality query, I had added another query, similar to this:
PHP Code:
IF(@Maketype 'Q')
BEGIN
    SET 
@Maketype 'D'
END 
That would set any quest item that tried to get made to Dropped (D). The person would still have to relog, but it always worked for me when I ran Nightmare.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/04/2012, 16:01   #5

thanks then just run it so the command change and your done?
Old 02/04/2012, 16:31   #6

If you add it correctly and run the SP to "save" it, it'll run whenever someone obtains an item with the MakeType of Q. You could further add to it for the ItemIDs and such, but that's only if you'd want.