Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] I did Install.bat but username:admin pw:admin123 doenst work. :|

Discussion on [HELP] I did Install.bat but username:admin pw:admin123 doenst work. :| within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] I did Install.bat but username:admin pw:admin123 doenst work. :|

Hi,
I did Install.bat at the Thread of Shinru:

But admin and admin123 dont work there stand 'account doesn't exist' And if i do Shaiya/shaiya in the username there stand invalid ID And Password.
Can someone help me?
Old 01/14/2012, 21:47   #2

How many treads did you made? I think the moste 1 person ever did in 1 section in such a short time.

Use your brain.exe >.> Thats all you need in this case just think logical D:
Old 01/14/2012, 22:59   #3

No cant find it :I
Old 01/14/2012, 23:41   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
That means that you simply do not have that account on your database, simply create an account and try again with the newly account and see if you are able to log in, if you still can't then go read your logs and you will find out what is the problem