Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] i need an mechanic for my server idk much of things :|

Discussion on [HELP] i need an mechanic for my server idk much of things :| within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] i need an mechanic for my server idk much of things :|

Hi,
I need a mechanic for my server because,
Reallly much things i dont know :S
Add me if you want on skype : bronsie1
So

Greetz,
Luc
Old 01/13/2012, 07:09   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Everything needed for you to learn has been posted already, actually for 98% of the issues you might get, there is already an answer, if you do not try yourself it is actually really hard to understand and get to know about every issue that you will have to handle in a future.

If you have specific problems and you do not find the answer, you can always ask though

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Frage] Mechanic NPC
12/17/2011 - Terraria - 10 Replies
Nabend.^^ Ich wollte mal fragen welche Vorraussetzungen ich für den Mechanic NPC brauche. Im Wiki hab ich schon geschaut da sind leider die neuen noch nicht drinnen..
Mechanic Girl Set
12/01/2011 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hoi Leute... Wenn man das neue Set aus Caps perm bekommt, steht bei den Stats einfach nur EXP(???)... Was beduetet das? In den Klammern steht noch irgend eine Abkürzung welcher ich mir atm nicht bewusst bin. Weiß jmd. was es mit den Stats genau auf sich hat? :s Wenn jetzt jedes Teil + EXP bringen sollte, weiß jemand die % Zahl? regards~
WTT THINGS ON DERI FOR THINGS ON GRACIA AND WTB GOLDTICKET/CRIT GAUDIUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/08/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
I HAVE SORCREALMS ON DERI POISON ARMOR 4 SLOTS 3/4 WITH LVL 5 STONES ZWAN BRACELTS DOUBLE CAST WITH 2 ashtals LIGHTNING SORCC CAP SPIRAL RING SHUTA RING 2 SLOT BIGLOS WITH CLOAK ELE LVL 5 AND LVL 4 ANGEL WINGS CLOAK LVL 6 IN NOOB NEC ^^ CAST RINGS ; LENS; TOAS ; CRIT RING WITH lvl 4 RING SPIRIT STONE AND MANY OTHER STUFF
WTT metin2 german things or account for your last chaos usa auzura things
05/20/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
hello i want to trade my metin2 account or things on metin2 german ( server sobo ) for your last chaos usa auzura-eu things . who is intrested at this offer send me a personal message , there you can ask question abaout things , money or account ( can send screenshots too) =)