Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey guys I have Some Theories

Discussion on Hey guys I have Some Theories within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 09/01/2011, 22:22   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
You can't get on it from "your PC" that is why it is a test server, you get in there from your VM...
Old 09/02/2011, 03:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Vulture_X View Post
WOOOOOOOT I got it set up on my virtual machine.
Now i have to figure out a way to get onto it from my actual comp since the virtuel machine screen is tiny for some reason unknown to me.
You can make it the same size as your computer, just scale it.
Old 09/02/2011, 09:44   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bаne View Post
You can make it the same size as your computer, just scale it.
lol i finally figured it out lol.

And i actually set up a hamachi server because for some reason my test server couldn't run on my VM. Hoping that actually works.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TS2 GM commands and theories
09/02/2021 - 12Sky2 - 18 Replies
GM mode is activated by switching the flag to on that flag is two lines under and 8 bytes in under your password. The command list: /out - no clue what it does /end - server or event stop /start - server or event start /ready - no clue /rename - assumed character rename /res - res in the same spot or res a character, I know in TS1 it was not possible to resurrect in GM mode this is most likely a fix to that. /znotice - zone notice
Conquer Theories
08/11/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 263 Replies
Conquer Theories-Only on ElitePvpers! (report if stolen) (thanks drascodude for correcting my typo on theories) Tq is probably the worst gamemakers out there, there ideas are wonderful, but there game sucks. First of all, they dont have a random generator, and this can be proven... Ever been told that a socket in anything other than a weapon can be made during a certain period of time? Or, a Moonbox will contain a socket, if you open a certain amount at a time, well, some of these...
Theories... Too Many of them
04/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
There are way too many theories floating around the conquer community. Alot of them aren't even based on any sort of fact or even an educated guess. Before you post a theory, you should always test it out first instead of being the reason alot of new players go looking for a pot of gold under a rainbow. I'm not trying to be rude, I would just like to see alot less people pointing others in the wrong direction based on little to no knowledge about what the reasoning would be, behind the...