Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nemesis, me, and Danco

Discussion on Nemesis, me, and Danco within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
Nemesis, me, and Danco

Hello, it has come to my attention that lately some people have been going around writing lies about Nemesis, me, Danco, and Zephyr, I just want to clear this whole thing up. I am going to post some thing's I have heard, the I will post the truth.

Nemesis payed to have almost every big server DDoS so we could get bigger
This never happened, Nemesis does not enjoy DDoS, we have been DDoS lately infact, we don't support it, and we don't pay anyone to DDoS server's just because they are bigger then us.

Nemesis steals work from other's
No, do not take people's work, why would we do that when our work is being taken and we know how it feel's, we do thing's our self, we figure it out our self, and we give credits if we are helped.

I am a leach, and know nothing
I know PhP, I have a good understanding of MSSQL, I am learning Java, I know C# and I am great at security and pentration testing, just a few thing's nuff said.

Nemesis is going to destroy ShaiyaUW
Safe is one of my freinds, a good freind accutaly, I have helped him quite a bit, Danco and Safe are friends too to my understanding.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/18/2011, 16:25   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
the "hacking" DDoS guy just wanted money and said Nemesis paid him to let other server pay this guy to stop those DDoS.
Nemesis never paid anyone to do such things.
Old 08/18/2011, 20:26   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
I really have to back you up bane, I know for a fact that you have a good knowledge when it comes to computers, mostly on security, yet you also know PhP (as you have been trying to teach me about it) and other programming languages.

When it comes to the development of Shaiya servers i know that you are really skilled and can handle almost every single error that you might get.

As far as the Nemesis team, well if, after seeing what Apollyon had to say on these forums someone still believes that Nemesis paid him to DDoS, that person is just being closed and judging because he/she simply doesn't like the Nemesis team, but you can't get everyone to believe the truth, everyone has to judge it by themselves and everyone is entitled to believe in what they want, yet that doesn't give them the right to start a gossip about something that never happened.

Good luck for the Nemesis team and i have to say, well done on your server
Old 08/18/2011, 22:48   #4

Dislike the staff, but I'm abusing your server to poke ShaiyaX's GMs before they fall into the pit of easy like Celestial did
Old 08/18/2011, 23:12   #5

Well, while I wont get in the middle of all this, I will say this post has perfect timing. Because Nemesis is being used as a scapegoat for Apolly, once more.

Absolution has been down for around 9-10 hours now after Apolly had attempted to make contact with me and I pretty much told him what I thought of him.

So, just as a heads up for the Nemesis team, supposedly, you are at it again.

-III
Old 08/19/2011, 19:02   #6

I can personally vouch for Danco and Zephyr, Bane I do not know as well, but I do know that they have always been pretty legit people

In fact, Danco helped me set my own server up and helped me during the learning process
Thanks
1 User