Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What happened to the spando spinoff servers?

Discussion on What happened to the spando spinoff servers? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What happened to the spando spinoff servers?

Whatever happened to that new server by some of the Pando staff? They were advertising it, fought for their right to advertise it a month in advance... then when the start date came up, there was some reason they weren't done... then the thread disappeared?

I just find it odd that 2 sides of the pando staff were BOTH vying to make their own servers, and neither one got one to go live.

Does anyone have any information on either server?
Old 08/06/2011, 06:20   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
That fake advertising thread was moved to Shaiya PServer section and the title was changed to something with "discussion" on it, because the server never came up and they just posted some video which dissapointed a lot of us

<----this is their thread
Old 08/06/2011, 06:29   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
The other spinoff server is in progress ATM, I have been helping Eraser.
Old 08/06/2011, 06:52   #4

So, the one with Saomi and whoever was the "fake" one just to **** off the other one who announced it first?

Heh... I thought it seemed a little odd... more like a revenge thing.

Thanks. Just was wondering what happened... sad to see that it's going so slowly.
Old 08/06/2011, 06:55   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Yeah that thing is confusing when you remember about it, but both were from the same team (real good team communication ftw)...at the end they have had like 3 threads about the server which hasn't been released
Old 08/06/2011, 07:01   #6

Received Thanks: 1,777
No, both server's are being made.