Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a quick suggestion guys o.o

Discussion on I need a quick suggestion guys o.o within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need a quick suggestion guys o.o

Sould i just remove all Grades from DB and just start making my own grades so drop table will be only what i want to drop, or will that cause an error somehow?
Old 07/09/2011, 05:03   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Do it correctly and you won't have any problems....but at the end....Good luck changing all the grades from all the items....
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 05:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
heh with a lil hard work and time i'll do it.. just will take a few days but yeah thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
quick question guys
11/24/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys i followed zero's guide to the letter on my other pc and it works great got server up and running, only prob is when i do it on my other pc i have to make a virtual D drive but after making it and i restart my pc it poofs away, any tips? or can i set up the server from my C drive if so how can i, thank you very much
Hey guys QUICK QUESTION!
09/16/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private.php?do=sho wpm&pmid=3456742 is hits mm trustful??
hey guys.. need a quick hand.
11/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
so the other day my sister updated my game client to epologue.. and i need to have it at final. anyone got a link so i can download a patch that brings my epologue back to gracia final. i know there out there i just dunno where. and i would rather not have to reinstall l2. thanks :)
Can you guys do me a quick 2 second favour :)
09/01/2009 - Off Topic - 16 Replies
Hey i'm not sure if this is in the right section but I wanted to ask for a small 2 second favour :) If you guys can go here Twitter Background Design Contest Entry by @WallyKSM and vote this wallpaper 5 stars, i'd really appriciate it :) Please don't vote below 5 stars aha :) Anyways thanks for your time ^.^ Take care!
guys i think they did a quick patch
08/14/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
when i use strikers trainer i crash after about 10 minutes so im pretty sure a patch , can anyone update auto pill/attack