Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can somone make a server with the blue armors that were on 66shaiya

Discussion on Can somone make a server with the blue armors that were on 66shaiya within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Can somone make a server with the blue armors that were on 66shaiya

I've been waiting to see someone make a server like 66 shaiya i loved that server i only got to play for a month before they shut it down. If someone could please make another server like it i will greatly appreciate it. I personally loved the blue Warrior armor. XD

Tags
66 shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
66Shaiya make EP7 Server
05/26/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
We are going to create an Ep7 Version of 66shaiya, so there will be +168 armors and all just like 66shaiya, but there will be EP7 with New maps, new monsters, new mounts, new wepons, and raids enabled and the whole shabang in ep7 just like a worldshaiya, but with 66shaiyas gears, and I will be GM, so we will have much events. But in order to make this server, we will need a sponser to support the opening of the server so we can buy one to run it, if anybody is interested in donating 1800$...
Let somone make a P Server 4 u
05/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
hey guys need somone who make a p server for me i have teamviewer 4 and downloaded sql manager and have the server files need only somone who help me to create ^^ Contact me! ICQ: 362687417 MSN: [email protected]
[Need] Somone to Make me a Play.exe
04/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Yes i am looking for someone to make me a Play.exe or like Soul.exe from scratch no Tq Related and i would like it if u used this pic for the icon atm i changed the soul.exe Pic image to this http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/Slither0 08/White_Angel_by_ramycopy.jpg http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/Slither0 08/Soulicon.jpg
easy way to make somone red
12/11/2005 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
ok first of all. get a high level friend- A dagger user. 1.have them sting you and youll be stung to 1hp for about 5 min. 2.next go talk shit to somone and say man your a noob flag me and ill drop you. 3.once they hit u they go red. 4.have your AW friend go kill the red. 5. you get the gear and split with a friend. btw thats how i got rich on retail xD!