Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got a problem dunno how to fix. Anyone ?

Discussion on Got a problem dunno how to fix. Anyone ? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got a problem dunno how to fix. Anyone ?

Hello we got this error

2011-03-09 06:30:47 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Query timeout expired, SQL STATE: HYT00, NATIVE ERROR: 0 (0x0)

2011-03-09 06:30:47 ::LoadBillingItem 124 qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Char_Product_Item_E 124

Anyone got any clue how to fixed? thanks.
Old 03/09/2011, 15:54   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
wrong section.
Old 03/10/2011, 00:02   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
Wrong section
Old 03/10/2011, 06:28   #4

Please, next time you have a question about server development dont post it into the development section, it is for guides and releases only, if you have a question feel free to post it in the Shaiya Private Server section. Saves the moderator time and saves me from typing this for people.

Looks like earth answered you here. But if your a GM for OS how do you not know this <.< TGM... same thing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help lol...dunno what to do
01/30/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
i made a bot ...it selects mobs by moving the mouse and clicking each time moved around char and around screen( i made each cordinate) but ..wen i turn on cabal window... i press it to search mob..and it wont move the mouse...i gues it is like that bcuz cabal is D3D and it wont let any hooks in..but lol>mouse only hooks... bcuz it lets in key hooks of keyboard...so ... any1 know how to fix so my bot would search mobs ? plz help
pc problem or client dunno
12/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi i ive got a problem when i log on on sjsro etheir new or old the buttons are toooooooooooo much to the left so i cant see them and i dont know why(maybe cuz i play on a laptop but...:mad:) and i thought that was other thing so i asked an acc with chars and then i realized that was the most as i already said cuz i play in a laptop and i would like to someone help me if there`s a program for that or a configuration dont know but i want to play and i need help its not my pc requirements im...
got loader problem.. dunno how to fix it
06/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i got from testosterone this massage: "maliciuos modification code!!! Execution aborted!" any1 know how to fix it?
dunno
04/25/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed boting zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D