Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anti-Freeze, Multi-Client, Auto Leader Rez help

Discussion on Anti-Freeze, Multi-Client, Auto Leader Rez help within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anti-Freeze, Multi-Client, Auto Leader Rez help

Is there anyway some one can send me a bot or hack that will allow me to anti-freeze, but also has multi-client and auto lead rez. Also if possible climb walls too would be nice.

Thanx
Old 11/20/2010, 13:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMarcus View Post
Is there anyway some one can send me a bot or hack that will allow me to anti-freeze, but also has multi-client and auto lead rez. Also if possible climb walls too would be nice.

Thanx
If you use Lilprohackers patcher you can get MC, and possibly anti freeze.
Last time i tryed wall climb it didnt work, but some say it work for DE version.

It dont seem like Lilprohacker want to update his Auto leader ress. And im on a vacation so i cant update mine.
And beside me and Lilprohacker it dont seem like anyone else can make it.

Anyhow my hack includes Anti-freeze, Wall climb and Auto leader ress.
Thanks
4 Users