Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Pots US / EU Official

Discussion on Auto Pots US / EU Official within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Pots US / EU Official

General Tool

Features:
Auto Pots (Orange / Yellow / Green) for removal of debuffs
Hill Climbing
Movement Speed adjustment
Skill animation removal (specific to Warrior / Fighter)

Instructions:
Step 1. Make sure game is running first
Step 2. Start the Tool up second so it can auto attach to game.exe
Step 3. Click on START - Button within the tool
Step 4. Toggle features On / Off

Added note: Auto pots only work for debuffs from weapons and player skills. Will not work from debuffs used by mobs.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Auto Potting Tool OS - EU servers.zip (5.83 MB, 38 views)
Old 01/10/2021, 20:32   #2

sh* release
Old 01/11/2021, 05:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshiro4 View Post
sh* release
There has never been a release like this in this community by anyone but me. The auto potting feature of this release is packet based which means it sends packets rather than keypresses to activate the pots. It searches for the Item ID of all 3 pots and returns their Slot# and Page# for the packet structure. All of this coded in Assembly.

I highly doubt you are capable of this as it seems to me you just come on here criticizing everyone else's work while never willing to produce any of your own for us to critique. Thank you for your valuable opinion. I'm humbled that you came on here and took the time to let us all know what you think
Old 01/11/2021, 11:45   #4

Does this work on 6?
Old 01/11/2021, 12:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoricha123 View Post
Does this work on 6?

Very unlikely. It will not work across different episodes. This likely works on any episode 8 server except EG (Eternia Games) Shaiya.
Old 01/11/2021, 23:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeonmai View Post
There has never been a release like this in this community by anyone but me. The auto potting feature of this release is packet based which means it sends packets rather than keypresses to activate the pots. It searches for the Item ID of all 3 pots and returns their Slot# and Page# for the packet structure. All of this coded in Assembly.

I highly doubt you are capable of this as it seems to me you just come on here criticizing everyone else's work while never willing to produce any of your own for us to critique. Thank you for your valuable opinion. I'm humbled that you came on here and took the time to let us all know what you think
Xdddd "critique" what is that