Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya US PVP Tools for All Class

Discussion on Shaiya US PVP Tools for All Class within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 07/11/2018, 14:40   #2

Exclamation Do not download any of these files

Virus detected by Google Chrome on download & removed by Windows Defender immediately.
Do not download, so packed with viruses, I couldn't even send it to VirusTotal to scan it.
, , , , , , please stop violating General Board Rules by making new accounts and then get off this forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tools for Archer and Hunter.JPG (81.1 KB, 264 views)
File Type: jpg Please always scan the files you are downloading with VirusTotal.JPG (15.2 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg GeneralBoardRules.JPG (172.5 KB, 262 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2018, 15:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_21 View Post
Start Shaiya up and log onto your account and select your character. Once your character has loaded go ahead and start up the Tool for your class and click on the button "START" then tab back into game. Leave the tool running in the background.

Tool Features :

Skill cutting for faster skills and being able to cast skills while moving

Dungeon Maps are visible

Interpretation level 3 so you don't need to waste 30 skill points to read opposite faction chat

Hill climbing allowing you to climb hills with ease

Raid movement allowing you to move on anyone in a raid even if they are not in your own tab

Explanation :

There are no viruses in these. Honestly I thought you would know better. They are just false positives due to the fact I made these tools using Cheat Engine. Thank you for your input though. more than 120 people have downloaded this tool so far with no issues of that I am certain and had you tried using the tool you would find no problems yourself. The multi launcher for Shaiya that has been available here for years gets deleted by my windows defender instantly but it is 100% safe. Don't cry virus so easily pal. Not everything is a virus just because a few programs out of 60 say it is.

LMFAOOOOOOOO Nice try. Someone please ban this guy. How sad trying to copy my work and trick people into downloading viruses. That's really sad
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2019, 18:35   #4

This hacks is still alive ?

Tags
shaiya us pvp