Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Shaiya US NO GG + KokoIV's Shaiya US Trainer

Discussion on [Release] Shaiya US NO GG + KokoIV's Shaiya US Trainer within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 08/31/2009, 08:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoiv View Post
ehh dude i just want to know further about whats not working. Just curious if its just that people wont see the blue thing. Not meant to be offending.
teleport will just reset u if u go over 35 meters
invisible doesnt work, well it looks like ur caracter should be in stealth but ppl still see u
skill range only for hunter/archer
attack/move speed attack speed has been patched
wallhack the caracter drops to 0 but camera doesnt follow him so the camera is looking at the ground so u cant see anything, and to get out u need to use fly up+gravity
climb cant test coz its in the modified client
no swim doesnt work u still swim, the only way to not swim is to use gravity
Old 08/31/2009, 11:41   #17

Mudder Focker.... Your Game.exe with the bypass have sality virus. All make sure to scan this. sality is dangerous virus and *** up your HDD
Old 08/31/2009, 12:55   #18

dude however i told you ive got my avast to report that as virus. i told you to dl at own risk. However my avast reacted after i downloaded the shaiya client.

Quote:
teleport will just reset u if u go over 35 meters
as I mentioned before i will do my best to fix it.

Quote:
invisible doesnt work, well it looks like ur caracter should be in stealth but ppl still see u
yea someone else reported it allready. In my first release i told people its just your own graphics. Trying to find real invisible but it WILL take time.

Quote:
skill range only for hunter/archer
sure it is and probably everyone knows whos reading the other threads. Didnt think i have to mention it again.

Quote:
attack/move speed attack speed has been patched
didnt patch, mine is working and getting pms its working great. The oly thing is attack speed are animations but thats pretty known too. Same as above

Quote:
wallhack the caracter drops to 0 but camera doesnt follow him so the camera is looking at the ground so u cant see anything, and to get out u need to use fly up+gravity
Well dont know whats the problem here. My character is droping by time even to -. Yea the camera doesnt follow but you can still go through walls. I know not the best solution of a wallhack but its one. And here you can simply uncheck the wallhack and you will jump back to the correct Z adress.

Quote:
no swim doesnt work u still swim, the only way to not swim is to use gravity
Well you walk arround on the floor, character ignores the water.

Quote:
Mudder Focker.... Your Game.exe with the bypass have sality virus. All make sure to scan this. sality is dangerous virus and fuk up your HDD
Just be quiet and stop callin me a "Mudder Focker" Oo. As i said in my topic my avast is reporting the virus. All i did is downloading original client ( my avast starts reporting the exe is a sanity trojan- i reversed it and uploaded it) i said clearly that my avast is reporting it- so if youre scared dont dl it but stop insulting arround. Seriously dude.. And please tell me why should i fckin infect my exe with a trojan?.. If you watch my other releases there hasnt been any problem. All im trying is to provide abit more fun for the community releasing some hacks which wont destroy the game. If youre not happy with it, fine to me.. As is said the trojan got nothing to do with me, doesnt matter what you think

Edit: However i started feeling bad that people thinking i infected the exe with a trojan. So i just decided to show you that im using the exe myself and getting a avast report. I would be fcking stupid infect my exe with one and then use it myself. However sorry that you get those antivir reports. Im getting them too, dont know why- downloaded it like that. Please dont think that im infecting them myself

heres the SS:
Old 08/31/2009, 20:49   #19

tnx kokoiv for the effort but it doesn t work at all...i mean all the changes u made r only on ur monitor...only range and climb does work from ur trainer... everything else r just animations... i m trying to find hack for shaiya too but none till now... still animations just like yours,,, well goodluck in the future..hope u'll find some
Old 08/31/2009, 21:22   #20

Well dude even if its only animation.. the wallhack, gravity or fly up hack cna still be usefull since you can go below walls or over walls however.. i just updated my old release and i had many posivitve pms and replys. Many people were sad i didnt update it.. so yea now i did.. as i said il continue work on new releases by the time. Found a tut on how to fix the teleport, now trying to get it to work.
Old 09/01/2009, 02:26   #21

holy ****!
Old 09/01/2009, 18:56   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderxc View Post
Mudder Focker.... Your Game.exe with the bypass have sality virus. All make sure to scan this. sality is dangerous virus and *** up your HDD
XD...after i used the trainer kaspersky 2010 found that 99% of my PC it has a virus...so carefull when u download it...
Old 09/01/2009, 20:21   #23

Well probably the exe got infected if i had the virus on my pc before. As i shown i used the game.exe myself so its not me who infected it. Tho its possible if i had the trojan on my pc before. As i said didnt mean to happen. Im sorry if something caused problems. Better dont download the one game.exe. Tho its just the 1 infected i think.
Old 09/03/2009, 23:46   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoiv View Post
Well probably the exe got infected if i had the virus on my pc before. As i shown i used the game.exe myself so its not me who infected it. Tho its possible if i had the trojan on my pc before. As i said didnt mean to happen. Im sorry if something caused problems. Better dont download the one game.exe. Tho its just the 1 infected i think.
why u replyin all these nubs u did a great job and its gettin better and better day by day others forget that they cant even do wat u did on game.exe so u r not sellin this small progs and u dun ve to support ppl they r not your customers so they dl it their own risk i read all topic and a small amount of thanks to you nvm man gogogo u rock ty and ty again^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2009, 10:53   #25

What The hell is this? how to use it i cant even click those box even i hit F1-9 nothing happens
Old 09/04/2009, 14:57   #26

plz someone upload it in rapidshare or megaupload
Old 09/05/2009, 21:31   #27

it don't work on light side.. why? on dark does

-edit-
nvm, i've just forgot to run it as administrator >.>
Old 09/05/2009, 21:51   #28

So, Movement speed seems working, fly and gravity don't.. lightyes and mobs see me as i'm on the ground... ATK speed not, cuz i always attack slow... Invisibility doesn't work.. Just Movement works.
Old 09/05/2009, 22:25   #29

I've never tried kokoiv's trainer, but for the flyhack that I made (I am assuming it is basically the same thing), people will not always see you, but sometimes, yes, they do, so expect it to happen.

The flying is mostly to get over walls and trees, etc.
It is most helpful in dungeons.
Old 09/06/2009, 02:18   #30

Well the fly and gravity hack isnt there to godmode yourself. Yes mobs will see you. But it can be usefull in dungeons etcas rish said.