Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] (NEW) Popup Beta (Open NPC's everywhere)

Discussion on [RELEASE] (NEW) Popup Beta (Open NPC's everywhere) within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 05/17/2011, 01:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
alaedriel Pop up is not working in shaiya ph ...

how sad... can you modify game.exe to work like multiclient etc

Old 05/17/2011, 03:39   #17

Hope you could make it work with Shaiya PH sir.
Old 05/17/2011, 04:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaiyaseller View Post
A little buggy, sometimes it will give a client not supported error even though everything is done correctly.

Also, when I store multiple places, it will only access the most recently stored one. if both warehouse and blacksmith are in the list of NPC's, only one will come up
Found the problem.

Update 0.7.5.0 solve the add problem.

Update 0.8.0.0 add single instance code.

Try now and give me feedback.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2011, 04:24   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlojr View Post
alaedriel Pop up is not working in shaiya ph ...

how sad... can you modify game.exe to work like multiclient etc
Please, there is a forum section for requests. In futur post this kind of messages .
Quote:
Originally Posted by demig0dz View Post
Hope you could make it work with Shaiya PH sir.
Well, i intend to cover all client languages, just give me some time.
Old 05/17/2011, 06:55   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaedriel View Post
Please, there is a forum section for requests. In futur post this kind of messages there and eventually warn me by pm.

Well, i intend to cover all client languages, just give me some time.
can you crack the freaking game.exe so we can take the hack for that w3w
Old 05/17/2011, 07:03   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlojr View Post
can you crack the freaking game.exe so we can take the hack for that w3w
The client dont need to be "cracked" or "haked" to use popup, but memory adresses change from one country to another, i have to look to each client code to find the patch points, so you'll have to wait your turn. Sorry. I had requests for IT and ES clients first. But it wont take long. Ans as i said there is a thread for this kind of requests . By the way, the game.exe you uploaded is reported as 'altered or corrupted'. Sorry.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2011, 18:00   #22

Added ITA client support. "Scusa il ritardo!"
Old 05/18/2011, 19:53   #23

Can a forum moderator please contact me?
Old 05/19/2011, 02:43   #24

Ur a boss bro
really thnx for this
Old 05/19/2011, 03:51   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverCover View Post
Ur a boss bro
really thnx for this
You're welcome, if you find any kind of bug or if you have a sugestion you know where to find me.
Old 05/19/2011, 08:45   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaedriel View Post
Found the problem.

Update 0.7.5.0 solve the add problem.

Update 0.8.0.0 add single instance code.

Try now and give me feedback.
Yup, works completely fine now. Nice job on this, I always liked this app and was too lazy to make one myself :P Grinding and repairing was a killer in regnum xD
Old 05/19/2011, 11:13   #27

Heya Mate i think u could to be moderatorr i really mean it cus u workng good... :=) Btw Whrs Turkish version :Pp
Old 05/19/2011, 17:46   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaiyaseller View Post
Yup, works completely fine now. Nice job on this, I always liked this app and was too lazy to make one myself :P Grinding and repairing was a killer in regnum xD
Great, i hope it will make the gameplay easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardain View Post
Heya Mate i think u could to be moderatorr i really mean it cus u workng good... :=) Btw Whrs Turkish version :Pp
I dont have either the time or the pretention to moderate a forum, althought, i'm glad you apreciate my work. thanks.

Turkish version in on her way, for both, NPC Everywhere and Client Patch but it would help if you posted the turkish game.exe.

Old 05/19/2011, 22:17   #29

@ Alaedriel, what is meaned in "Settings" with "ID"?

and @ all the others: If you download the tool, pls press the thx-button for Alaedriel. It's really a nice work and there are more DL's as THX. It's a question of respect to "say" Thanks...
Old 05/19/2011, 22:26   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.burns View Post
Alaedriel, what is meaned in "Settings" with "ID"?
It's a calculated id, NPC Everywhere calculates this id acording to the game.exe stucture. a few days ago someone told me that my plugin worked in shaiya PL client, and i've never added PL client support, if i ask this person his client id i would know what stucture NPC Everywhere recognized, wich parameters it used and from which client. it can help solve futur problems and also gives me info about client differences and similitudes in order to use this details in futur hacks/plugins.

Tags
buy, npc, sell, shaiya, warehouse