Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NerusBot 5.1

Discussion on [Release] NerusBot 5.1 within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/30/2019, 01:52   #31

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 1,007

Windows Defender removed the detection twice now, from both signature definitions as well as from their Cloud Engine, if Nerus still doesn't open please go to Windows Security and follow the steps below:

- Go to the tab "Virus & threat protection"
- Then click on "Protection History"
- Find the most recent "App blocked" and click on it, if asked for Admin permissions please press "Yes"
- Check "Allow on device"
- Click below on "Start actions"

Nerus should now run again without any issues or future detections.
Old 11/30/2019, 11:44   #32

elite*gold: 0
sup Maupi. Me and my mates have a problem with Diminishing RS. It doesnt login after timeout ends. Just a black screen. Can we fix it?
Old 12/01/2019, 04:20   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run_ru1 View Post
sup Maupi. Me and my mates have a problem with Diminishing RS. It doesnt login after timeout ends. Just a black screen. Can we fix it?
If u can shoot me the logs from Nerus_log.txt in a Discord DM, either send the whole file or just the section where it has to relog etc.
Old 12/02/2019, 15:26   #34

We started another giveaway over at
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 10:13   #35

Hi, I purchased the bot a while ago, tested it and have some questions.

1) The ElDorado feature isn't working. When I change to ElDorado the bot is driving around for hours without entering ElDorado. Did I anything wrong or what? And yes, the "Arrows" are on the right position.

2) Why the heck is the ElDorado feature a separate one? This is so... Why is this feature not working on time when the counter is full? Why the user always have to do it manually? But it does not matter anyway, it does not work anyway.

3) Why the bot flees over the whole map when he encounters a guild island? This is stupid behavior and makes it more suspicious as any other bot. Also he drives back and forth when encounters a island near a map corner for hours!

4) The performance of the bot is terrible. It uses over 2GB RAM and 60% CPU of a 4 Core processor! WTF!

5) The Logout feature doesn't work at all! I set the logout to 12/12 hours but the bot drives around 24/7!

6) The Bonusmap feature is also not working as expected. After finishing a map the bot drives around without joining a new map.

I never had that much problems with a bot. Hes the one with the fewest features and even they dont work well. I hope this problems will be fixed in one of the future updates and please get the ElDorado feature working on the fly, not as a separate, stupid, feature.

Thanks
Old 12/08/2019, 17:50   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumptiDumpti View Post
Hi, I purchased the bot a while ago, tested it and have some questions.
First of all thanks for testing.

Quote:
1) The ElDorado feature isn't working. When I change to ElDorado the bot is driving around for hours without entering ElDorado. Did I anything wrong or what? And yes, the "Arrows" are on the right position.
As pointed out in our FAQ in Discord u can't minimize the bot window while using this feature as of now, because minimizing the bot window will disable the rendering of flash to reduce cpu usage.

Quote:
2) Why the heck is the ElDorado feature a separate one? This is so... Why is this feature not working on time when the counter is full? Why the user always have to do it manually? But it does not matter anyway, it does not work anyway.
Because Nerus doesn't use packets, for alot of reasons that will become clearer in 2020, and safety, as Nerus can not be detected.

Quote:
3) Why the bot flees over the whole map when he encounters a guild island? This is stupid behavior and makes it more suspicious as any other bot. Also he drives back and forth when encounters a island near a map corner for hours!
I agree and I will lower the flee distance as I've seen it can be too extensive in some cases.

Quote:
4) The performance of the bot is terrible. It uses over 2GB RAM and 60% CPU of a 4 Core processor! WTF!
Not sure when u tested this, since the bot has NAMMS, tested on HyperX DDR4-3200 16GB it used 649MB after 38 hours of runtime, and less than 12% CPU (AMD Ryzen 3700X) out-of-focus (Not minimized, just in the background) the NAMMS was tested on a old laptop by our support with 2GB DDR3 RAM aswell and ran fine with 3 Nerus instances.

Quote:
5) The Logout feature doesn't work at all! I set the logout to 12/12 hours but the bot drives around 24/7!
Depends on which system, we use a different approach to read out the -10% correction etc. so this feature does not work in BM, the checkbox to use the Old system is best for BM. The same counts for this feature, it doesn't work if the bot is minimized due to rendering being disabled.

Quote:
6) The Bonusmap feature is also not working as expected. After finishing a map the bot drives around without joining a new map.
If this was a regular occurrence I am sure I would be bombarded with DMs in discord about it, check if rejoin is checked, and a rejoin option (like first available, same map or specific map)

Quote:
I never had that much problems with a bot. Hes the one with the fewest features and even they dont work well. I hope this problems will be fixed in one of the future updates and please get the ElDorado feature working on the fly, not as a separate, stupid, feature.
Nerus is more robust than most bots for a reason, it is not as "plug n play" as other bots as it isn't a simple Copy&Paste bot like pretty much all Packetbots atm, it uses flash injection which comes with its own handicaps sadly, thus some things are working differently, or require a bit more 'fiddling' around with to get settings that work for u.
I do however recommend to join the discord server, as there are alot of players that can share their setups with u, u might be surprised how the 'few' features can perform with the right setup!

Quote:
Thanks
No problem, still glad u took the time to test the bot, although maybe not to the fullest, atleast u took a peek
Old 12/10/2019, 16:39   #37

Changelog 5.1.0.24 (Date: 10-12-2019 16:32 PM GMT+1, State: Deployed):
- Fixed some dates not being parsed properly by Diminishing Returns System. (Thanks to OUTBACK xoxo)
- Fixed some statistics not resetting when pressing the reset button. (I honestly forgot the button existed)
- Added short delay before joining El Dorado map. (Thanks to Underrated xoxo)
- Added a 20-40s delay before rejoining Raidmap after being sunk in Raid. (Thanks to Yocoo and his weird discord names)
- Changed behaviour after 3 retries, after 3 tries to join El Dorado, it will set Start Percentage to 95, kill 5 more monsters and try again until it succeeds. (Thanks to Underrated xoxo)

Once the bot gets restarted, it will update automatically, settings will be saved.
Old 12/10/2019, 22:15   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maupinator View Post
If u can shoot me the logs from Nerus_log.txt in a Discord DM, either send the whole file or just the section where it has to relog etc.
Hello, fixed it and forgot to reply.
Problem was with login. Once you login in bot you shouldnt login in browser. Bot cannot restart after this. So i hope it will be fixed in future. Anyway at the moment we dont have problem, just checking momepage in nerus (if you can you should fix the logbook it doesent switch sections)
Old 12/11/2019, 02:00   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run_ru1 View Post
Hello, fixed it and forgot to reply.
Problem was with login. Once you login in bot you shouldnt login in browser. Bot cannot restart after this. So i hope it will be fixed in future. Anyway at the moment we dont have problem, just checking momepage in nerus (if you can you should fix the logbook it doesent switch sections)
Logbook in the Homepage tab u mean? This also counts for the HoF, I changed the webBrowser component to a CefSharp browser, will have to wait for when I push 5.1.0.26 though. (Pushed 2 updates in the last 6h already, people usually freak out with too many frequent updates)

Old 12/18/2019, 21:14   #40

Changelog 5.1.0.26 (Date: 18-12-2019 20:27 PM GMT+1, State: Deployed):
- Added new Cache Management system for CefSharp that uses a rather retarded bypass to clear all Cache, should fix all relogin issues.
- Added a new experimental detection of correction, no guarantees, if experimental feature fails, it will use the logbook detection as fallback.
- Added CefSharp browser object as Homepage browser instead of Windows Edge.

Once the bot gets restarted, it will update automatically, settings will be saved.
Old 12/22/2019, 19:59   #41

Kann mir jemand helfen ?? Wo kann ich das einstellen das der nicht geblockt wird

Danke =)

: Die Verbindung mit dem Remoteserver kann nicht hergestellt werden. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Der Zugriff auf einen Socket war aufgrund der Zugriffsrechte des Sockets unzulässig 37.97.142.73:443
bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
Old 12/22/2019, 22:02   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMia1212 View Post
Kann mir jemand helfen ?? Wo kann ich das einstellen das der nicht geblockt wird

Danke =)

: Die Verbindung mit dem Remoteserver kann nicht hergestellt werden. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Der Zugriff auf einen Socket war aufgrund der Zugriffsrechte des Sockets unzulässig 37.97.142.73:443
bei System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
Sf homepage was down probably, should fix itself
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2020, 00:49   #43

Hey,

does it run on Ubuntu or Windows server? If so, are there any particular requirements?
Old 01/04/2020, 11:48   #44

huhu

is Sf homepage down ?? i Dont work at me

Die Verbindung mit dem Remoteserver kann nicht hergestellt werden.
Old 01/13/2020, 00:15   #45

elite*gold: 2
sup with all the trojan warnings i get?

Tags
bot, nerus, nerusbot, nerusdev, seafight