Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boxybot truth :)

Discussion on Boxybot truth :) within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/14/2017, 19:29   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinlyu² View Post
I like both of em and i can tell you guys that BoxyBot stopped logging User info's a couple of updates ago..
How can it be that I changed my password after the hacked account a while ago, and after the list is published I see that my CURRENT password is showed? I only opened BoxyBot 3 days ago..... so unless there have been a lot of updates since then, the logging kept going on....
Old 07/14/2017, 19:56   #47

elite*gold: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkhenk00 View Post
How can it be that I changed my password after the hacked account a while ago, and after the list is published I see that my CURRENT password is showed? I only opened BoxyBot 3 days ago..... so unless there have been a lot of updates since then, the relogging kept going on....
Old 07/14/2017, 20:23   #48

elite*gold: 132
This **** is entertaining, the whole story....make a movie...
About my credibility... I dont give a fawk....you used my non fiddler modified bots for a year or so....so dear kreatore next time swallow the **** in your mouth and then talk

And a last note...its your fault in the first place, boxy users...you shared your data without knowing if being saved on the other side or not....
Ps. Corruption is bad men, dont..
Ps.2 Im gonna sit back and laugh at these epic moments
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2017, 21:02   #49

Quote:
Im not here to **** anyone off and i dont realy want to get involved into this shitstorm.
Yeah, right. Your last three posts definitely stand by this.

Quote:
i can tell you guys that BoxyBot stopped logging User info's a couple of updates ago..
I'll repeat myself - why were you storing these in the first place ?
Would you mind answering this question ?

I can believe in one thing - it's cause of $.
"When no one knows what it's all about, it's about money."
Old 07/14/2017, 21:27   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by poczatki View Post
Yeah, right. Your last three posts definitely stand by this.

I'll repeat myself - why were you storing these in the first place ?
Would you mind answering this question ?

I can believe in one thing - it's cause of $.
"When no one knows what it's all about, it's about money."
i didnt receive any money from delemojo / BoxyBot. I just helped him set stuff up for the Authentification part of BoxyBot.. and also granted them access to the database. i didnt store anything i am not realy involved on the dev part of boxybot, just helped him out if he needed my help, but to get back to the main thingy: after a while this logging started and i noticed it but i wasnt realy concerned about it. it wasnt my domain and i dont cared that much about it. But a while after that i talked with dele and i told him that he should delete these user records his respond was that he already did deleted all of them.

@: as i said i dont know why the user details was logged from each boxybot user. We may have to wait till Delemojo responds to this.
Old 07/14/2017, 22:01   #51

Also mein Account wurde dank des Boxybot gehacht und ist nun weg. Herzlichen Dank
Old 07/14/2017, 22:03   #52

Quote:
i didnt receive any money from delemojo / BoxyBot. I just helped him set stuff up for the Authentification part of BoxyBot.. and also granted them access to the database. i didnt store anything i am not realy involved on the dev part of boxybot, just helped him out if he needed my help, but to get back to the main thingy: after a while this logging started and i noticed it but i wasnt realy concerned about it. it wasnt my domain and i dont cared that much about it. But a while after that i talked with dele and i told him that he should delete these user records his respond was that he already did deleted all of them.

@: as i said i dont know why the user details was logged from each boxybot user. We may have to wait till Delemojo responds to this.
He actually did store player's data without their knowledge and definitely against their will at least until 12-06-2017 and leaker stated that he didn't updated it since then meaning that there were new versions of database available where in contrary you stated that BoxyBot stopped storing player's data couple of updates ago. Clearly someone is spreading missinformation but who ? Someone who was part of Boxy team until right before the leak or someone who helped with setup at the beginning ?

@ wrote well detailed post somewhere about situation where accounts on his and Delemojo's server were "hacked", BoxyBot users only. Isnt that almost impossible coincidence ?

Delemojo didnt even bothered himself to write any kind of announcement, statement and yet you decide to make fun of people who lost stuff from their accounts and defend someone who shouldn't store users' logins and passwords in the first place.

And please if you wouldn't mind tell me what are your motives behind such sudden release of SeaBot emulator ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2017, 22:04   #53

Quote:

@ if delemojo had deleted al the records how can it be that the exposed passwords are up to date? if they were al deleted they should have showed the passwords of a few months ago.
Old 07/14/2017, 22:59   #54

This Raymond, Nazar or whatever is just a rat, thats all i know now

Quote:
Originally Posted by spieler1012 View Post
Also mein Account wurde dank des Boxybot gehacht und ist nun weg. Herzlichen Dank

Selber schuld wenn du die gleichen Passwörter auf Email und anderem benutzt
Old 07/14/2017, 23:10   #55

I believe that this issue has to be informed directly with the administrators, and that "delemojo" gets ban for filtering the information and that apart from the leak, there is a robbery on the part of the licenses and that has not been refunded.
Old 07/14/2017, 23:17   #56

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATEEEE View Post
This Raymond, Nazar or whatever is just a rat, thats all i know now

Selber schuld wenn du die gleichen Passwörter auf Email und anderem benutzt
A rat u say? Thats interesting, as I didnt rat on anyone to anyone.
Old 07/15/2017, 00:08   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by poczatki View Post
And please if you wouldn't mind tell me what are your motives behind such sudden release of SeaBot emulator ?
the underground group is dead, dunno always cracked seabot...
Old 07/15/2017, 00:09   #58

Lol now noone from Boxybot staff didnt do anything , that is very interesting... )
Also i am not very sure if you know really what you have done....
1). From a human point of view: A lot of users trusted you all and thank you all for your work and gaved you money for your service,they didnt even think that something like this can happen...this act is outrageous
2). From a legal point of view this is geting very interesting: this is called THEFT exactly how you go in a shop and steal something doesnt matter if this is an online game...its THE SAME thing;also there was no refunding of all the users;there are more legal issues you did but it will take to long to write them all

The reason i am so amaized is: the "courage" you had and here i talk of all Boxybot staff to do something like this and dont realise how easy is for legal departments to find you with all your masks and so on you know what i am talking about. If i were in your place i would have think twice maybe 10 times longer to do something like this
P.S Dont forget that players invest a lot of money and a lot of time in this game....
Old 07/15/2017, 00:28   #59

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYTZA1 View Post
Lol now noone from Boxybot staff didnt do anything , that is very interesting... )
1). From a human point of view: A lot of users trusted you all and thank you all for your work and gaved you money for your service,they didnt even think that something like this can happen...this act is outrageous
2). From a legal point of view this is geting very interesting: this is called THEFT exactly how you go in a shop and steal something doesnt matter if this is an online game...its THE SAME thing;also there was no refunding of all the users;there are more legal issues you did but it will take to long to write them all

The reason i am so amaized is: the "courage" you had and here i talk of all Boxybot staff to do something like this and dont realise how easy is for legal departments to find you with all your masks and so on you know what i am talking about. If i were in your place i would have think twice maybe 10 times longer to do something like this
P.S Dont forget that players invest a lot of money and a lot of time in this game....
Old 07/15/2017, 01:12   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYTZA1 View Post

if you directed this message to me, i am not a boxybot staff or took any money from you guys. the only thing i provided was an host of the auth and payment stuff. unfortunately the domain contains my internet alias.

I just wanted to clearify some stuff and talking about this because i dont feel gulty in any way.

if someone missed that part:
Thanks
1 User