Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EVENT] - European Champion - Coming soon....

Discussion on [EVENT] - European Champion - Coming soon.... within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EVENT] - European Champion - Coming soon....

Hello every body!

Just 3 weeks and will start the Football European Championship, and the Seafight's team already make the new football event .

New map:
Soccer Arena
Group map:
Champion-Ship Arena
New designs, for all country, who play on the champiopnship.
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

Whether you are a forward or a defender, this vessel is for you! Perfectly equipped to handle all aspects of play on the pitch, you’ll never be caught offside in this ship! She’ll bring you victory under the 'national' flag!
New Quests:
Profit Margins
The dock is heavin’ at the moment with all the ships here for the European Champion-Ships. You know, a canny pirate could make some profit by takin’ a few of them out. What say you?

The Beautiful Game
I’ve heard that few of the pirates have set up some kind of arena to play ball with each other. A likely story if I ever heard one! Why don’t you go and find out what’s really goin’ on?

Prize Strikers
Hmm… there may be somethin’ to this ball game. Seems there’s booty to be won. See what you can do. You’ll need some of that special Soccer ammo if you’re lookin’ for victory.
The new NPC's:
Anemoi, Albania, Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Championship, Champion 2012, Ball.
There aren't pictures yet
Old 05/20/2016, 02:13   #2

elite*gold: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimi18 View Post
Hello every body!

Just 3 weeks and will start the Football European Championship, and the Seafight's team already make the new football event .

New map:
Soccer Arena
Group map:
Champion-Ship Arena
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

Whether you are a forward or a defender, this vessel is for you! Perfectly equipped to handle all aspects of play on the pitch, you’ll never be caught offside in this ship! She’ll bring you victory under the 'national' flag!
New Quests:
Profit Margins
The dock is heavin’ at the moment with all the ships here for the European Champion-Ships. You know, a canny pirate could make some profit by takin’ a few of them out. What say you?

The Beautiful Game
I’ve heard that few of the pirates have set up some kind of arena to play ball with each other. A likely story if I ever heard one! Why don’t you go and find out what’s really goin’ on?

Prize Strikers
Hmm… there may be somethin’ to this ball game. Seems there’s booty to be won. See what you can do. You’ll need some of that special Soccer ammo if you’re lookin’ for victory.
+Hungary
Old 05/20/2016, 03:17   #3

elite*gold: 50
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eninho.00 View Post
**** country tbf
Its good for the payments
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2016, 19:29   #4

Exclamation

Quote:
Hello every body!

New map:
Soccer Arena
Group map:
Champion-Ship Arena

New Quests:
Profit Margins

The Beautiful Game

Prize Strikers

Old 05/21/2016, 10:39   #5

lol

You shared some new NPC names, I not. I shared the new map, designs, and quests .

But okey, if you want :

The new NPC's:
Albania, Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Championship, Champion 2012, Ball.
Old 05/21/2016, 10:50   #6

Wink

Quote:
lol

You shared some new NPC names, I not. I shared the new map, designs, and quests .

But okey, if you want :

The new NPC's:
Albania, Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Championship, Champion 2012, Ball.
+ Anemoi

seafight.labels.GroupMapTypeEventTicker EUROPEAN_CHAMPIONSHIP_GROUP_MAP Champion-Ship Arena Line up for the Football Arena now!

seafight.labels.EventTicker EUROPEAN_CHAMPIONSHIP Get into the football spirit and collect the national ships!

seafight.labels.Event EUROPEAN_CHAMPIONSHIP European Champion-Ship Feeling football-crazy? Chase down the national ships and play football in the arena!

seafight.labels.Maps 93 Soccer Arena

seafight.labels.GroupMapType EUROPEAN_CHAMPIONSHIP_GROUP_MAP Soccer Arena
Old 05/25/2016, 20:12   #7

Wink

Quote:
Hello every body!

New map:
Soccer Arena
Group map:
Champion-Ship Arena

New Quests:
Profit Margins

The Beautiful Game

Prize Strikers
The new NPC's:
Anemoi, Albania, Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Championship, Champion 2012, Ball.
some new :
seafight.helptext.groupmapdescription 93

So, you want to join in our football game? Well, that depends. Can you kick straight? I suppose you can’t do any worse than some of the pirates already out there. First, you need to choose whether you want to play as a forward (offence) or a back (defence). The forwards need to get the ball into the goal zone matching their team colour. When a forward touches the ball, it speeds up. The backs need to prevent the other team from reaching the goal. When they touch the ball, it slows down. Savvy?

Oh, an extra tip for you (call it a freebie): If you have any of that fancy soccer ammo then bring it along, as it will definitely help.

seafight.labels.GroupMapRoleType 4 Attacker
seafight.labels.GroupMapRoleType 5 Defender
Old 06/06/2016, 20:13   #8

some more infos ??
Old 06/06/2016, 21:27   #9

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by caracas2015 View Post
some more infos ??
nothing yet
Old 06/06/2016, 23:11   #10

when start
Old 06/06/2016, 23:32   #11

Lets hope it will be a great kickstart !
Old 06/06/2016, 23:40   #12

waiting for it
Old 06/07/2016, 00:42   #13

06.09 or 06.10 but the 06.09 more likely (in farmerama the soccer event starts in 06.09 14:00 LST)...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2016, 16:00   #14

Event start tomorrow 12:00 LST
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2016, 16:19   #15

Ahoi Piraten,

morgen um 12 Uhr mittags (lokaler Serverzeit) wird das Europameisterschafts-Event 2016 starten.
Zusätzlich zu den jeweiligen Nationalteamschiffen, die auf der Seekarte spawnen, wird es noch eine Arena geben, wo ihr "Fussball" spielen könnt.
Nähere Informationen hierzu findet ihr in den FAQ und eine Gesprächsrunde gibt es ebenfalls.

Eventstart 10. Juni 12 Uhr (lokaler Serverzeit)
Eventende 11. Juli 12 Uhr (lokaler Serverzeit)
Ende des Schwarzmarktes 12. Juli 23.59 Uhr (lokaler Serverzeit)
Umtausch der Seelen 13. Juli 12 Uhr (lokaler Serverzeit)

Euer Seafight-Team