Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling boat Urgently

Discussion on Selling boat Urgently within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling boat Urgently

Many servers. Much merge. Im selling my boat for 50 euros final im not lowering the price at all , the server is GA2 , after this merge stuff I dont know which mega server it is in just check it out on the forum or something , the details of the boat are :
Ammo + equipment=
skills + castles = (includes lvl 6 carpentry expertise too)
Ship stats=
cannon preset 1= (thoese are lvl 5 60s)
cannon preset 2=
boasters=
Includes all elite skins , all bonus map skins , rare skins including predator , red baron , tentakulun and
the conquerer of the sea devellers and picasso , has almost all the skins of previous events this year
gems= attack skin has 5 % armor defense (special gem) , 15% cannon damage , 12% crit , 14% damage prevntion , 9% dodge
repair ship= 26% rep , 15% harpoon damage and 65k hp
pets= includes the best pets such as tubbok , phobus and udine
other details= lvl 20 , max elite , 3 competitor coins , has 400k pearls , 248 crystals and 5 mil gold (lol)
Pm me if you're interested , I can let you check the boat and the payment method , thanks.
Old 09/27/2015, 15:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wrong section for selling! This is the correct one
Old 09/27/2015, 16:07   #3

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
I already told you multiple times to use the .

#closed
Closed Thread