Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE - SERVICE!!!] Venezuela or other Payment Accounts. [FREE - SERVICE!!!]

Discussion on [FREE - SERVICE!!!] Venezuela or other Payment Accounts. [FREE - SERVICE!!!] within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/30/2016, 15:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
This is an old post guys, and I heard that it isn't possible anymore to use that trick, that they banned the ships.. btw I have no money to wate to try this..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2016, 21:03   #32

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Venezuela Payment New Accounts!
11/20/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 27 Replies
For those of you who don't know venezuela has a huge disccount in game..more then HUN! so any of you is intrested of creating one new account with Venezuela Payment PM me...The price is 10 euro on paysafecard! all I need is E-mail + the server you want it. (you can either PM me or message me on skype) First 3 people who PM me will get it for free!:handsdown: 1st - arananadam ACCOUNT MADE! 2nd - jacobaxeman ACCOUNT MADE! 3rd - faraonetss ACCOUNT MADE!
*HOT*Youtube Service for Free !!103 ACCOUNTS!!
10/16/2011 - Social Media Trading - 16 Replies
Dis/Likes ca. 100 Likes Favorisieren ca. 100 Favos NIEMAND HAT WAS VON ABOS ERWÄHNT!-.- Einfach reinschreiben was ihr wollt.
Official requests for private server Accounts .. [Free service]
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello Fellow members .. Last period the section was heavily spammed with requests of sjsro, swsro1-2 accounts, All new members started to beg for such accounts ; because register is closed for above mentioned private servers. I thought of an idea to collect some accounts from ppl who don't need them or can just give them for free (not for money), I will be saving accounts in a text and reopening the thread when I get some. so new members can request accounts and I will be distributing...