Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ask] venezuelan and paypal..?

Discussion on [ask] venezuelan and paypal..? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/24/2014, 01:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Maak een paymentez account aan. Maak daar geld op over met een creditcard en je hebt geld op paymentez, klaar.
+58 is het nr om mee te beginnnen als je daarbij vast zit bij het maken vn een acc

Ik heb een paar voodookanonnen gekocht en me payment is niet omgezet. Even kijken als ik me ineens full koop. Wat er dan gebeurt, want ik wil eigenlijk niet opgescheept zitten met een nl payment bootje. Ik kom terug op nl1. Spacejack even paar lesjes zwemles geven, hij denkt dus dat ie King PvP is muahah
Old 11/24/2014, 01:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinylul View Post
Maak een paymentez account aan. Maak daar geld op over met een creditcard en je hebt geld op paymentez, klaar.
+58 is het nr om mee te beginnnen als je daarbij vast zit bij het maken vn een acc

Ik heb een paar spullen gekocht en me payment is niet omgezet. Even kijken als ik me ineens full koop. Wat er dan gebeurt, want ik wil eigenlijk niet opgescheept zitten met een nl payment bootje. Ik kom terug op nl1. Spacejack even paar lesjes zwemles geven, hij denkt dus dat ie King PvP is muahah
English?
Old 01/06/2015, 20:19   #18

Does anyone here have some experience with venezuelan ship's? My venezuelan ship got reset(payment) to my own (holland) Im now trying to do all I can to get it back on venezuelan payment(talking with admin, even trying it with support) But an turkish friend of me told me I will get permanent banned if I send it to support .. So the permanent ban is no problem at all but will I recieve my money back from BP? I mean I prefer have a permanent ban and my money back :P

BP actually catched me while using proxy .. good-boyz
Old 01/06/2015, 20:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeafightSellShip's View Post
Does anyone here have some experience with venezuelan ship's? My venezuelan ship got reset(payment) to my own (holland) Im now trying to do all I can to get it back on venezuelan payment(talking with admin, even trying it with support) But an turkish friend of me told me I will get permanent banned if I send it to support .. So the permanent ban is no problem at all but will I recieve my money back from BP? I mean I prefer have a permanent ban and my money back :P

How the hell did they catch you? And, you will never get your money back btw - we're talking about the greediest company ever.
Old 01/06/2015, 20:46   #20

Quote:

hmm that's weird,did you use your paypal account to pay?if yes then that might be the fault,by far the most safe way is using bitcoins.
Old 01/06/2015, 20:51   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sondrito View Post
How the hell did they catch you? And, you will never get your money back btw - we're talking about the greediest company ever.
That's the question .. everything with paypal was fine(though about everything) maybe I made one mistake .. Bought all with proxy on and they catched me .. maybe even more weird: made for a girlfriend of a friend of me 2 venu's, they didnt bought anything on it and it got reset(to german payment) BP is doing some weird things .. how did they know those acc's were'nt rlly ppl from venezuela .. and why would they reset acc's with nothing invested in it XD

And heart that if you got caught by BP they will or reset your intire account and give all the invested money back or change ur payment.
Old 01/06/2015, 20:55   #22

When I'm trying to enter with proxy, I always get fcked up errors; "no data received, site is not trusted, blablabla, white page.." Anybody knows why? I cant manage to reach the payment section.
Old 01/06/2015, 20:56   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by gggggggggggggggg13 View Post
hmm that's weird,did you use your paypal account to pay?if yes then that might be the fault,by far the most safe way is using bitcoins.
Yes I know bitcoins is more safe, but those fee's are insane .. and I can't belive how BP did this :P well there is one chance left .. sending with PERFECT spanish language to support + proxy and they might set it back .. not just google translate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sondrito View Post
When I'm trying to enter with proxy, I always get fcked up errors; "no data received, site is not trusted, blablabla, white page.." Anybody knows why? I cant manage to reach the payment section.
You'll need another proxy probably it's something in the payment .. get verry often error's to but it's just with some proxies. And well maybe we should stop waste money on this game, the game is dying verry fast(mojo bug + ice ammo bug + market explot bug in just 1 month :P + still no prizes of bokor.
Old 01/06/2015, 21:01   #24

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Yes I know bitcoins is more safe, but those fee's are insane .. and I can't belive how BP did this :P well there is one chance left .. sending with PERFECT spanish language to support + proxy and they might set it back .. not just google translate.

You'll need another proxy probably it's something in the payment .. get verry often error's to but it's just with some proxies. And well maybe we should stop waste money on this game, the game is dying verry fast(mojo bug + ice ammo bug + market explot bug in just 1 month :P + still no prizes of bokor.
they will most probably ask for more personal info, things that you cant fake.
May i ask how money you invested?
Old 01/06/2015, 21:09   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
they will most probably ask for more personal info, things that you cant fake.
May i ask how money you invested?
Sure, Account is 26 days old right now and wasted about 250€ .. Not to **** much but for an starter account its pretty much. And yes they will probably ask for ID-card and some privacy things which are almost unfakeable. But do you think BP will hit the banhammer on my account if I start contacting support ? dont think so but ye today saw it again .. with BP you never know what will happen -.-
Old 01/06/2015, 22:53   #26

just send someone you trust from venizula with paypal the money get them to buy. thats what i do, or buy everything at once
Old 01/06/2015, 23:22   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aezrone View Post
just send someone you trust from venizula with paypal the money get them to buy. thats what i do, or buy everything at once
why would i send money to someone in venezuela ?
Old 01/07/2015, 02:05   #28

Quote:
Sure, Account is 26 days old right now and wasted about 250€ .. Not to **** much but for an starter account its pretty much. And yes they will probably ask for ID-card and some privacy things which are almost unfakeable. But do you think BP will hit the banhammer on my account if I start contacting support ? dont think so but ye today saw it again .. with BP you never know what will happen -.-
If your Paypal was linked with your Credit Card you have not a chance to get back your money,Or change the currency back.But if they banned you straight ahead you could get em back. But the greedy game earns more to might change the currency because then they do not have to send back the payment.And you cant be banned for asking Support about it, because they havent proof either if you was on a vacation there or whatever it was. But if you have not, sure you got a chance to get it back. And you can try to write in Castellanos as a language if you write them.
Old 06/14/2015, 17:37   #29

elite*gold: 130
I contacted support a dozens of times with my friends Venezuelan ID and everything, a credit card number a bank account and they still didn't change the payment you know why? Because they're not the ones that can change the payment. The payment method you buy something with changes it, which means a Venezuelan PayPal account is enough to change it back.
Old 06/14/2015, 17:59   #30

Cool story bro