Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seafight Crystals, Peals, Gold, and Ship Design Hack No Downloads 2014

Discussion on Seafight Crystals, Peals, Gold, and Ship Design Hack No Downloads 2014 within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seafight Crystals, Peals, Gold, and Ship Design Hack No Downloads 2014

Introduction
The Seafight Hack v3.5.1 will feature a fully function Seafight Crystals Hack, Seafight Gold Hack, Seafight Pearls Hack, Seafight Ship Design Hack, and a working and tested Seafight Premium Pack Hack. Thanks for visiting our website, and please check out our hacks. We can guarantee you won't regret it. We are a group of 3 who dedicate our time to providing hacks for several MMORPG’s. We find great pleasure in the challenge of creating these hacks. For the time being, we've decided to spend on the popular game game,Seafight. What we plan on doing is provide free, working, and online hacks for Seafight that allow a user to hack his/her account not only free of charge, but also from the comfort their own browser. Our new,fully-functioning browser-based Seafight hack allows any interested user to get free Seafight Pearls, Gold, Ship Designs, Crystals, and Premium without having to worry about sketchy downloads or viruses.

Features
Seafight Crystals Hack:
Allows users to nov gain free and easy Crystals without any hassle.
Seafight Pearls Hack:
Gives users the ability to add free Pearls to their Seafight account quickly and easily; never spend another penny on expensive Seafight Pearls again!
Seafight Gold Hack:
We all know how difficult and time-consuming gaining Gold is. With our Seafight Gold hack, you'll never have to spend any time pointlessly attempting to get Gold again!
Seafight Design Hack:
The new Seafight Ship Design hack allows anyone to get free Seafight Designs.
Seafight Premium Packs Hack:
The fully functional Seafight Premium Packs allows users to become apart of the exclusive Premium Clubs completely free. Get all the perks of becoming an Seafight Premium and much more completely free!

Instructions
Begin by heading to and selecting "Hacks" if your not already redirected: there you'll find three tabs containing all of our Seafight hacks: a "Crystals" tab, "Pearls and Gold" tab, and a "Ship Designs and Premium Packs" tab. Make sure that the status of the "Proxy" is "LOADED", as that will guarantee your Seafight account will not be banned in the process.
On either tab, select or enter your preferred quantity/hack, select your internet browser, and then enter your username. Make sure you are logged out of your Seafight account in order to prevent any bugs or errors.On each tab page, there's an easy-to-understand interface. (For example, the "Crystals" hack. Simply click the tab, enter how many crystals you'd like , and press "Begin". The progress bar should begin loading. Once it finishes, the selected amount should be added to your Seafight account after you've entered your activation code, if all has been done properly. To report any bugs you may face, please use one of the three social buttons we have included on the bottom of the page.)
After selecting your preferred quantity/hack, enter your Seafight username and press the "Begin" button to have your Seafight Crystals/Gold/Pearls/Residency/Premium Packages added to your account.
In order to prevent potential spam bots, a unique activation code is necessary. Share us on Facebook/Twitter by clicking one of the share buttons and then, select "Get Activation Code" to receive your own, unique activation code for our free Seafight hack. Enter your activation code and select "Activate". Log into your account, and enjoy your free Seafight Level/Crystals, Gold, Pearls, Design, Premium Packages, and More! Please, make sure to share our website with your friends!

Site: [...]
Facebook: [...]
Old 08/08/2014, 19:29   #2

yes yes bla bla and my name is santa claus
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/08/2014, 19:34   #3

elite*gold: 24
You are so trusted that i definitely believe you
Old 08/08/2014, 19:48   #4

Thanks
8 Users
Old 08/08/2014, 19:56   #5

#closerequest you have to do a survey
Old 08/08/2014, 20:18   #6

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay0319 View Post
#closerequest you have to do a survey
Oh and after I finnished survey I can get free pearls on my account? Lol The survey is not the problem here :>

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2014, 20:38   #7

elite*gold: 11
I just maid 5 times the survey. Will i get now 5 times more crystals, pearls, gold and ship Design?
Old 08/08/2014, 20:48   #8

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.A.Z.E View Post
I just maid 5 times the survey. Will i get now 5 times more crystals, pearls, gold and ship Design?
If you do the survey you will get ∞ pearls. So if you made 5x survey you will get 5x ∞ pearls :O MOTHER OF PEARLS
Old 08/08/2014, 20:58   #9

Old 08/08/2014, 21:00   #10

Its that simple folks ! For a little virus You can lose your ship ! 100% satisfaction guaranteed or another virus added !
Old 08/08/2014, 21:07   #11

OMGGGG UNBELIEVABLEEEEEE!!!! THANKK YOU!! THANK YOUU THANK YOUU!!!

Thank you for reminding us that idiots like you who think they're big time hackers using ****** sites like this still exist.
#noob
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2014, 22:18   #12

thx *** you are the best and we know it...
Old 08/08/2014, 23:25   #13

PM me pls
Old 08/09/2014, 01:28   #14

not work close
Old 08/09/2014, 02:02   #15

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,854
work ^_^

sarcasm
Thanks