Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

"How to deal 14milion dmg on a NPC!"

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool "How to deal 14milion dmg on a NPC!"

Ahoj pirates,
I'm writing today to present you a new production made by the best movie maker JJ Antany Hopkins. The place where the story goes is Eur. Gl. 3 and it is about a Bulgarian admin and his true love. As we can see the brave hero saves his love from being sunk by the big bad NPC and wins her heart. Hahahaahahaha. Just kidding friends

Now the serious part:

As we can see in the video this brave pirate admin helps to this young lady to make a higher medal in the game by doing a great dmg on the previous event where the ships gave milions of experience points (EP). After the damage is done, ☆€μοηα☆ heals the admin ship and by doing this she gets unfair really much EP to win higher medals.

Enjoy the movies and have a fun

The fast screen shot when we found them together on the map:

And the movies after the screenshot:

Old 05/27/2014, 12:08   #2

wow, what a ****! you should definatly report him...

Old 05/27/2014, 16:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraoz85 View Post
wow, what a ****! you should definatly report him...
Actually... we did. But as i said... he is admin, part of the support team and everything was... how to say you... just dust in the wind... Nothing happened...
Old 05/27/2014, 17:09   #4

elite*gold: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntanyHopkins View Post
Actually... we did. But as i said... he is admin, part of the support team and everything was... how to say you... just dust in the wind... Nothing happened...
It's a Bigpoint game, what do you expect? haha

Old 05/27/2014, 17:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeyluke View Post
It's a Bigpoint game, what do you expect? haha
Well... I'm sure that Bigpoint don't even know about the case... everything was hidden from the game forums, and even our letters to the support were useless... because they've made the things so that nothing and noone other could hear about it...
Old 05/27/2014, 23:17   #6

elite*gold: 695
I'm sure when you try to contact Seren (English/Global Teamleader) through skype this will come to a deathend lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2014, 23:40   #7

elite*gold: 26
my friend dont brake rules so dont happened nothing
nice try, but not enough
Old 05/28/2014, 10:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMI[69] View Post
my friend dont brake rules so dont happened nothing
nice try, but not enough
Armi you play in a guild with admin BGE... normal to protect it.player with such damage taken will be banned immediately.
Old 05/28/2014, 12:26   #9

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanq777 View Post
Armi you play in a guild with admin BGE... normal to protect it.player with such damage taken will be banned immediately.
admins not have this rules that they cant use this if he shoot 50 mill. he pay for all bullets
Old 05/28/2014, 14:16   #10

ARMY you attorney BG admins right?
Old 05/28/2014, 15:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMI[69] View Post
admins not have this rules that they cant use this if he shoot 50 mill. he pay for all bullets
Armi... please... let's be honest... why are you protecting him!?
Old 05/28/2014, 15:36   #12

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Armi... please... let's be honest... why are you protecting him!?
are you ******* crazy? everyone who has admin friends protects them and you would have done the same thing(if your brain is working).
well he is shooting 14 million. so what?
when we used the cannon bug and shoot 100k with hollows while other players were playing normally. then we are dicks too, huh? dont try to tell me that you didnt use it because it will be a LIE
CONCLUSION- YOU ARE ONLY ACCUSING HIM BECAUSE YOU CANT USE THE BUG HE USES!!!
so
#closerequest
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2014, 15:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
are you ******* crazy? everyone who has admin friends protects them and you would have done the same thing(if your brain is working).
when we used the cannon bug and shoot 100k with hollows while other players were playing normally. then we are dicks too, huh? dont try to tell me that you didnt use it because it will be a LIE
so
#closerequest
There´s a difference.. This is an admin, not a player.

You can compare him like a cop in real life. Would you also say there´s nothing wrong with being a corrupt cop?
Old 05/28/2014, 16:00   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
so
#closerequest
Mine mind is working on 100%... but the things you wrote... make me think bad about yours. **** ok how noone didn't come to put milions of elit bullets on my ship... how the hell noone didn't come to make my hp my on max without doing the bonus maps... YES I DON'T USE ANY BUGS, EVEN BOTS!!! But... whatever... i've asked armi to answer me, not you : )) ... And it's NOT A BUG or something other cheat... it's the admin panel that gives him the opportunity to shoot so much dmg at once... Ok he gave the bullets... ok... but he has the opportunity to make put them again in his ship... But you know mate... it's not the case the dmg dealt... it's the way how the main admin of the server helps other players from his guild using his rights!!!
Old 05/28/2014, 17:09   #15

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Mine mind is working on 100%... but the things you wrote... make me think bad about yours. **** ok how noone didn't come to put milions of elit bullets on my ship... how the hell noone didn't come to make my hp my on max without doing the bonus maps... YES I DON'T USE ANY BUGS, EVEN BOTS!!! But... whatever... i've asked armi to answer me, not you : )) ... And it's NOT A BUG or something other cheat... it's the admin panel that gives him the opportunity to shoot so much dmg at once... Ok he gave the bullets... ok... but he has the opportunity to make put them again in his ship... But you know mate... it's not the case the dmg dealt... it's the way how the main admin of the server helps other players from his guild using his rights!!!
1)if you wanted armi to answer you, why you created a whole thread?
2)i dont believe you about not botting or bugging(well you may say my problem, but ok)
3)HE IS AN ADMIN AND HE DOES EVERYTHING HE WANTS. I used the bug example to make you think, if he was your friend would you send him to support NO!!! would you cover him? ******* YES!!!!
Bigpoint is stealing money every ******* day with new updates and your problem is that??? a)you just started seafight, b)you have no idea of what are you talking about, c) you're a kid
4)Using his own rights? when you help a small ship to get some gold, aren't you using your own rights(cannons - bullets) to help someone other? well its the same.
if you dont like it stop seafight or get an acp.
P.S. You dont scare me with your fancy letters

Closed Thread

Tags
admins, bugs, cheats, damage cheat, event

« Paquetes de pago ¡Aquí! | next event »