Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] How does the server communicate with the Client?

Discussion on [Question] How does the server communicate with the Client? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] How does the server communicate with the Client?

Hello guys!

I'm kinda curious how the SF Client exchanges data packets with the client? I heard the exchange is running over the swf files, but I decompiled them and there is no hint of any data handling.

Maybe you could give me a tip how current Bots manage to get behind the client/server communication?
Old 03/12/2016, 01:54   #2

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,096
Each packet has an own ID and an own structure of "encryption", you must have the correct tools and some skills in programming and decompiling in order to understand how they work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2016, 02:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
So, do I need a HTTP-Tunnel in order to get the encrypted packages?

And which tools are you talking about? Wireshark?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
communicate between different appdomain in different processes
07/15/2014 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
i need to create communication between 3 exe through a dll were all of them could access/change it's variables (lets say authserver, gamesever and cp) so as of being static isn't enough as static is per appdomain it's getting kinda tricky for me as i don't really want to support remoting or wcf that's why i was hopping for a way around that and preferable not to be writting to database or even flat/xml file
Question and request about a server and client
09/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Im in search of a little guide in how to create(add) a new item into the server I dont mean about to /makeitem or adding via smc but to get an avatar(for example) and adding it to my server also i have this problem i setted my server(is local, just for tests) and i get this: http://imageshack.us/a/img145/1155/image000cs.png no idea what happened there as this has never happened to me before my hp/mp are 0 and i cannot move/use items/skills etc found out what is it, im using a normal...
[Question] Ragnarok 2 Host / Server , Client
07/07/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hellow I Have Error With Client Hackshild Error 101 And 203 Everyone Can Help , And This Forum Ragnarok Online 2 Is Dead ?? No Body Can Help ?? Have Any Moderator Online ?? Just Upadte The Ragnarok 2 And The Theard Is Online Again ?? And Everything The Link Is DEAD !!
Multi Client Us Server [Question/Request]
01/28/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
ok so I've combed the hacks section and this section for the up-to-date or working version of Us Shaiya Multi Client and haven't found it.. or I might have found it but didn't know it because all of the multi clients i found were really old. Can someone link me in the direction of the most up-to-date working Multi Client for the Shaiya US Server (original)
[Question]How 2 connect a server w/o downloading client?
09/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I downloaded EliteDekaron client and it took me like 5 hours.. i played it and the server was pretty good but then i saw few of u guys here were playing fusion, eternia, and extreme and i read some good comments about these server so i wanna try it too. Bcoz of my slow connection here, so my question is how to connect to those servers without downloading their client? IP? or how? and which file to edit? or use .bat to connect? or....? i'm totally lost.