Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Browser problems to clients side Solved!

Discussion on Browser problems to clients side Solved! within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Browser problems to clients side Solved!

Since no meaningful or useful answer to the problem we browsers frost...
I have been saying despite what could be the solution to the crash, here's a solution for everyone that has led to significant improvements .. (Perhaps not by coincidence?)

This only Chrome for Windows:
1. "C" drive C: \ Temp directory to create a "Chrome Temp" folder. (Win7-Win8 than not to be!)
2. In the Chrome shortcut on your desktop, right click ---> Properties
3. In the window that opens, see "target" line than the exe path. it ends, crome.exe .... "
4./a. That WinXP! ...crome.exe "after a space, and then insert this: - disk-cache-dir =" C: \ Temp \ Temp Chrome "- disk-cache-size = 524288000
4./b. That Win7 or Win8 64 bits! ...crome.exe "after a space, and then insert this: - disk-cache-dir =" C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Google \ Chrome \ Application \ Temp Chrome "- disk-cache-size = 524288000
5. apply button
6. Restart computer
7. Login ... for the first time is slow, as there is yet empty Chace
8. Happy ....

This solution, 500MB of parameters to increase the size of the browser Chace, by which the plugin fewer elements to retrieve from the server. In this way the pages to load the map and change the batteries are light years ahead of the opens or switch to map will be faster. From here you only need that BP designers to optimize the server side from the game. )

Windows Vista and Win7 under the C: \ drive is the system administrator is also locked programs without a set. One way or another to enable it to or I create a directory on Chace place where user can write. in such cases, should be replaced in the Chace suitable path. This may be the "D" drive, if someone has more than one partition (eg D drive D: \ Temp)

Other brovsers solutions find the internet "browser chache limits" and "browser chache reallocate"

Sorry my bad english.

Good play...

Donate link:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2013, 18:42   #2

donate link?xDDDDD szégyen
Old 01/31/2013, 18:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan32 View Post