Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cannon dupe + gold.... QUESTION

Discussion on cannon dupe + gold.... QUESTION within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cannon dupe + gold.... QUESTION

Hello, i keep doing the gold/cannon bug with the decks etc, but im only making 200m per time i do it??? is there a quicker way? maybe im doing it wrong, but my internet speed is epic

What i do

1. Buy 10 gold decks
2. Put 6 admiral cannons on each deck
3. Open fiddler, sim modem speed, remove all, breakpoint, sell x10 decks replay x20, breakpoint off, Resume, but only 200m+ each time??
Old 01/31/2013, 23:03   #2

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,854
-STOP
-BUILDING
-NEW
-THEARDS
-FOR
-UNNECESSARY
-QUESTIONS

Go to jarits gold theards and ask there Thanks

Better connection = better gold ! and more canons

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search Cannon Working Cannon Bug
10/12/2012 - Seafight - 5 Replies
Hello, If some have a cannon bug please p.m. me if works you get a License for my new sf tool. (not released yet) Sinlyu.
Question About Cabal Helix Item Dupe & Alz/Gold Hacking
08/09/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello There, EPVPer's! 8/9/2011 I hope everyone is in a good mood when reading this thread, so no one can give me some crappy harsh comments. I might also add that please don't post a reply giving me useless information just to increase your post count. If you find this thread as unnecessary then do not read it further. Thank you! Was reading the whole day about "hacking" this online game and was really learning something. So, I was wondering if the tool called "WPE Pro" can really do...
{Question}How to dupe gold?
06/04/2011 - Last Chaos - 10 Replies
How to dupe gold?:rtfm::rtfm:
dupe question
07/25/2009 - Archlord - 34 Replies
ok i think no1 will answer but is ok plz dont flame me and ye im a noob whend i try to dupe using mail the mailbox i mail the items to i have there always some mails the same as i send ofcuz xd but the prob is i can only save 1 whoud any1 around here help me with this prob?:)
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server. mhh what do u think?