Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Sea of Thieves Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎Omega Sea of Thieves 🌟OVER 40+ Features🌟TriggerBot🌟ESP🌟PRECISE%100 CANON AIMBOT🌟

Discussion on 💎Omega Sea of Thieves 🌟OVER 40+ Features🌟TriggerBot🌟ESP🌟PRECISE%100 CANON AIMBOT🌟 within the Sea of Thieves Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/08/2022, 22:39   #91 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
Yes sir both Steam and WS

I appreciate the feedback guys! Thank you for buying and trusting us. Also if ever you have any issues do not hesitate to dm me here , the website and discord for technical issues.

Thanks bud seem to be having a problem with the selliox link i have joined discord and opened a ticket looking forward to trying it out
Old 04/10/2022, 12:17   #92

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2k8 View Post
Thanks bud seem to be having a problem with the selliox link i have joined discord and opened a ticket looking forward to trying it out
Hello! We just recently refilled it please kindly check the sellix and here :

https://omegaberg.com/forum/index.ph...ea-of-thieves/
Old 04/11/2022, 23:23   #93 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can approve it!
This one is bombarded with features. Quite literally clutters the entire screen when you first open it. Of course, the first thing you do is disable some of them.
One good touch in this one is that certain visual features only appear when you are on a ship and some features turn on when you're off the ship. This is especially helpful when there are certain things that do not need to be seen at a certain time. It just turns it off for you and turns of conveniently.

The aimbot: Finally a provider that actually understands the ship pvp combat system. You can actually target the mast/cannon/lower deck/players etc at your own choice.
Old 04/12/2022, 10:20   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphyborg View Post
I can approve it!
This one is bombarded with features. Quite literally clutters the entire screen when you first open it. Of course, the first thing you do is disable some of them.
One good touch in this one is that certain visual features only appear when you are on a ship and some features turn on when you're off the ship. This is especially helpful when there are certain things that do not need to be seen at a certain time. It just turns it off for you and turns of conveniently.

The aimbot: Finally a provider that actually understands the ship pvp combat system. You can actually target the mast/cannon/lower deck/players etc at your own choice.
Appreciate the feedback! That's true. We focused on what customers like and apply it to our cheat. Didn't lie when I said that we're the best one. I apologize on the too many esp on the screen. But hey, All is good man!
Old 04/12/2022, 13:25   #95 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 229
super cheat frankly nothing to say I recommend in addition the guy is nice
Old 04/13/2022, 17:21   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamoze View Post
super cheat frankly nothing to say I recommend in addition the guy is nice
I appreciate the feedback! Thank you! If ever just ping me or message me here, discord or website so I can assist you if ever you have any issues
Old 04/14/2022, 05:03   #97 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 24
This is honestly one of the best cheats I've seen out there in the market. I can see how much work they put into this. It has a lot of features that make this cheat unstoppable. My favorite thing so far is the cannon aimbot. It's so accurate I love it. Since the cheat has a lot of features I still haven't gone through every single one, but so far every feature that I've used has been perfect! Every feature I go through I just get more and more amazed by their work. If you want a cheat for Sea Of Thieves this is definitely it you won't regret it trust me THIS IS IT THE ONE YOU WANT.
Old 04/14/2022, 11:00   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingChair View Post
This is honestly one of the best cheats I've seen out there in the market. I can see how much work they put into this. It has a lot of features that make this cheat unstoppable. My favorite thing so far is the cannon aimbot. It's so accurate I love it. Since the cheat has a lot of features I still haven't gone through every single one, but so far every feature that I've used has been perfect! Every feature I go through I just get more and more amazed by their work. If you want a cheat for Sea Of Thieves this is definitely it you won't regret it trust me THIS IS IT THE ONE YOU WANT.
Thanks man! Another good feedback thank you ! Sending you a trade now to validate this.
Old 04/14/2022, 18:36   #99 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch ++++++++

I have tired a few different tools and utilities for SoT, and this is the golden f***ing swiss army knife for the game. At first it was a little okay whats all this, but as you go round the settings it becomes very clear whats what and how it works. If your still stuck the staff and community will assist you (even if your making mistakes xD). The aiming is fantastic and the smart HUD is just off the hook. Your only going to see what you need to see when you need to see it. It seems a bit steep when you look at the prices but dont forget that is for 2 months. Personally I don't think I can go back to playing SoT without Omega. Its ligit. Its the real deal. It is definitely worth the investment.

- User of Omega 3 weeks in -
Old 04/19/2022, 06:16   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2k8 View Post
I have tired a few different tools and utilities for SoT, and this is the golden f***ing swiss army knife for the game. At first it was a little okay whats all this, but as you go round the settings it becomes very clear whats what and how it works. If your still stuck the staff and community will assist you (even if your making mistakes xD). The aiming is fantastic and the smart HUD is just off the hook. Your only going to see what you need to see when you need to see it. It seems a bit steep when you look at the prices but dont forget that is for 2 months. Personally I don't think I can go back to playing SoT without Omega. Its ligit. Its the real deal. It is definitely worth the investment.

- User of Omega 3 weeks in -
Plus ultra for you! Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate the honest review We'll keep improving moving forward so if there's any issues please do let us know! Have a good day and again, Thank you!
Old 04/19/2022, 19:31   #101 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I recently got it and i must say, its disgustingly good and deadly, the canon aimbot is too accurate to be real, i was destroying other ships from long ranges and the proximity voice chat putting me in laughter of how they were screaming and panicking. The cheat is also external means its streamproof even on discord, i had some issues with settings but i got a settings config from one of the customers there and everything worked as it should.

Over all the cheat is 10/0, @ really supportive and clear with instructions and he hooked me up with everything i needed, thank you for that.
Old 04/20/2022, 09:30   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
I recently got it and i must say, its disgustingly good and deadly, the canon aimbot is too accurate to be real, i was destroying other ships from long ranges and the proximity voice chat putting me in laughter of how they were screaming and panicking. The cheat is also external means its streamproof even on discord, i had some issues with settings but i got a settings config from one of the customers there and everything worked as it should.

Over all the cheat is 10/0, @Omegaberg really supportive and clear with instructions and he hooked me up with everything i needed, thank you for that.
I should be the one thanking you for buying! Awesome review I appreciate this man! I just tested the settings from other customers as well. Its really fun when its really that accurate! Again, Thank you man! You're awesome!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2022, 15:25   #103 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Second Sub here, Still the best Price for 2 Months SoT - With the best Cannon Aimbot out there. Thanks to @

Keep going man! ^^
Old 04/20/2022, 15:34   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Search4Nick View Post
Second Sub here, Still the best Price for 2 Months SoT - With the best Cannon Aimbot out there. Thanks to @Omegaberg

Keep going man! ^^
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying your 3rd month of buying! Let me know if there's any issues! I appreciate it man!
Old 04/21/2022, 11:25   #105 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Amazing freaking Sea of Thieves cheat

This cheat is actually ******* insane. The cannon aim oh man that's just freaking amazing, it's really accurate! The features are incredible there's actually so much stuff to customize. Would highly recommend it to anyone if they are looking for a cheat right now! I will def buy again!

Tags
sea of thieves, sea of thieves aimbot, sea of thieves cheat, sea of thieves hack