Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Scum Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SScum - Crisp ESP with Clean Aimlock

Discussion on SScum - Crisp ESP with Clean Aimlock within the Scum Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

View Poll Results: +1 Vouch for SScum
Positive vouch: I have used the cheat and i am happy with my purchase 1 100.00%
Negetive vouch: I have used the cheat and i am unhappy with my purchase 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post SScum - Crisp ESP with Clean Aimlock

SScum - The most reliable and impenetrable hack on the market for Scum

SScum is a cheat that i originally developed privately for a customer. This cheat is intended to be used on main accounts and is very minimalist; by this i mean it isn't too heavy and it is extremely effective in avoiding detection and suspection. This cheat was hyped up quite a lot during September 2018 through videos so much so that Wonderwe1ss, the official developer, made a statement falsely claiming at have lawfully perused the developer

http://i.epvpimg.com/5QO4eab.png

But anyway, after seeing how many people are interested in Scum on this forum I'm deciding to reach out for custom.

Features:
Visuals,
The visuals include the very basics, this is due to the fact that Scum's HUD alone can become overwhelming; this added with lots of visual cheats creates a messy screen. There is a basic Item Chams and Item ESP. There is also Player ESP and Killer ESP(Increased distance to find last person who killed you). The player esp is a basic 3D or 2D box ESP with compact Text ESP that is customisable.

Aimlock,
The aim assist on this cheat was developed to be used only when needed, it does not include rage hacks. This cheat has increased smoothing and is intended to be used on main accounts. The aimbot features include Triggerbot, Customisable FOV and smoothing options.

Misc,
There is a Log Option that is used to log all setting changes, this is typically used for testing and doesn't have an impact on cheat performance. There is also a built in spoofer for this cheat, it uses a RingO exploit and is effective in bypassing HWID bans.

Security,
The bypass used is to bypass Easy Anti-cheat, the anticheat used on Scum. The anticheat itself isn't very effective and it is very easy to bypass. TL;DR:
I deny EAC being ran while bypassing the call for:
GetProcAddress ( 0x0000000000000eac, "ClientAuthInterfaceV001" )

I will be accepting a few different payment methods and i'm always looking for partners and business opportunities so be sure to message me if you have something to offer or if you need any help I will not charge for general questions or even simple tasks related to IT or Game cheat Development!

Message me through EPVP or through Discord To find my discord just click the logo under my name.

Old 06/13/2019, 06:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me to discord Sergeiman#5489

Old 06/13/2019, 21:18   #3

Added TabGUI to Misc, navigate using NUMPAD Keys. Currently can't change font; the consolas is cool anyway .
Reply with features you would like to see implemented and a reason why and i will be giving away a free 1-month key to the person who suggests the feature that is added to the client.
Old 06/16/2019, 04:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SCAM, This is a scam. I message him on discord, he responded with answers to questions up until I sent him the money. After that didn't hear from him again. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!

Tags
aimbot, esp, hack, paid, scum hack

« Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz | Ennui SCUM hacks. ESP + Aimbot! »