Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Scum Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ennui SCUM hacks. ESP + Aimbot!

Discussion on Ennui SCUM hacks. ESP + Aimbot! within the Scum Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/23/2018, 07:41   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can support window 10 1607?

Old 10/03/2018, 19:26   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shastiadaisy View Post
can support window 10 1607?
We usually require you to be on the latest windows update though it may work on an earlier build.

Old 10/05/2018, 20:50   #18

Discord was deleted last night for violating terms of service. I have updated the link with a new one.
Old 10/06/2018, 10:35   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch!

I've been using this cheat for a few weeks now and I have no bans and close to 1000 fame.

ESP 7/10 - can see all loot outside of boxes, wooden crates, corpses, zombies, animals and where players are at most times. Due to how the 3rd person system works in this game it makes the esp a bit wonky but that's not the Ennui dev's fault.

Aimbot 5/10 - Only works good when the enemy is still. I don't use the aimbot because my aim is better.

Suggestions:

* make player names visible, right now all you see is "player" not their actual name.

* add loot filter so we can only see certain item types like only food or weapons.

Old 10/06/2018, 14:23   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I did not buy this cheat ... I paid 30 dollars and at 3:00 am I was banned.
I write to the seller and no ******* case makes me .. just play with esp and safe

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ::: it's detectable
Old 10/07/2018, 02:30   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbp1987 View Post
I write to the seller and no ******* case makes me .. just play with esp and safe

Don't listen to this ********, he's an attention starved troll that posts this **** on every thread, just read his posts.
Old 10/07/2018, 10:54   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meebler View Post
Don't listen to this shithead, he's an attention starved troll that posts this crap on every thread, just read his posts.

yes of course troll says ....
I paid 30 dollars for a month of subcrición and in 15 hours my account banned for an undetectable cheat and only it works esp and very bad .. the worst cheat in history ... I have the conversation with the seller so that see what deal he has with the clients once he collects his money ..
DO NOT BUY I am not a troll .. I do not earn anything with that ..
I only dimo my exp with this cheat and seller ..
I have all conversations captures and other

Quote:
Originally Posted by meebler View Post
Don't listen to this shithead, he's an attention starved troll that posts this crap on every thread, just read his posts.
all my posts are like that because all the fucking salespeople all sell cheat of shits and only cares to sell although it is detectable not work nor a reputation.
they do not care who buys only cares about money so I say my opinion so no one else falls with these types of shit people
Old 10/08/2018, 20:05   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbp1987 View Post

You were banned from SCUM before even buying our software. I've helped you several times explaining that you are HWID banned and have given you solutions to solve this issue.

There's nothing really more to say. If you still need help I will gladly offer it but you need please be patient. There is a language barrier between you and I which I understand but your behavior is not warranted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2018, 00:01   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragingblender View Post
You were banned from SCUM before even buying our software. I've helped you several times explaining that you are HWID banned and have given you solutions to solve this issue.

There's nothing really more to say. If you still need help I will gladly offer it but you need please be patient. There is a language barrier between you and I which I understand but your behavior is not warranted.
before selling me you should have asked that so I do not have to get to this but you only worry about money like the ***** you sell .. besides that, I sold another program to change the HWID as if it were **** or a **** ...

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING
Old 10/14/2018, 20:26   #25

There are plenty of slots available at $30/month. Still no detections and software has never went down.
Old 10/19/2018, 16:51   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 38
I am very interested. I want to buy
Old 11/10/2018, 14:07   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ragingblender is nothing like what this guy is saying, I had issues and he sorts them out. I am guessing this troll poster is exactly that a troll. Maybe a jealous competitor!
Old 11/12/2018, 15:30   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragingblender View Post
Our SCUM hack is available for $30/month. You can purchase by going to our and inquiring there.

This product is external so it will not show on game capture devices.

Features
  • Auto Aim
  • Aim Key
  • Aim FOV
  • Aim Speed
  • Aim Distance
  • Player ESP
  • Corpse ESP
  • Item ESP
  • Animal ESP
  • Zombie ESP
  • Sentry ESP
  • Drone ESP
  • Radar
  • Unique Builds (Unique builds are generated for this module every 1 - 60 minutes)
  • Variable Polling Rates (Determines how fast the cheat is updating the display, and as a result, CPU/GPU usage)
  • ESP Filters

We have tons of experience with supporting games with anti-cheats. We have externals across 7 different games. We supported SCUM on day 1 and didn't even have to update the cheat when EAC was added.

Discord:
My discord: RagingBlender#6669

Er ist trusted und kein Scammer.. Hat ein wenig gedauert bist es bei mir geklappt hat, aber letzt endlich funktioniert alles und das ist jetzt die Hauptsache.

Aimbot 7/10
ESP 8/10, würde mich freuen wenn man die range höher setzten würde als max. 500-600m

Des weiteren hoffe ich auf mehr Features. Doch bis jetzt bin ich zufrieden damit (:
Old 11/14/2018, 20:16   #29

This module is being replaced with an internal later today. I have gone ahead and edited the original post to reflect the changes.

This product will force you to use virtualization now. Currently it will only work on Intel CPUs. Support will be added for AMD processors within a week or two.

I hope you guys enjoy the new features and the hard work that has gone into our security. The price has increased but if you keep renewing your current subscription your price will remain the same. Don't let your invoice expire!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2019, 17:34   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there an updated discord? Is this chair still working/UD?

« dupe methode working on all serv ! | Funktionierenden Scum Cheat »