Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i r feeling compelled to participate

Discussion on i r feeling compelled to participate within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i r feeling compelled to participate

Quote:
Hello piglets222 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
*waves like a n00b* HIE

so i am just sitting here waiting trying to figure which sv diy i want to try that will work and is clean *waiting*

« Hio | hi »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Game Feeling -> By us join and make your owb gaming feeling real
02/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hiermit freuen wir uns, ihnen unser neues und erstes Projekt vorstellen zu dürfen: Legends of Greece . Dabei handelt es sich um ein Online Rollenspiel basierend auf der griechischen Mythologie. Viele , haben sich dran gesetzt ein eigenes Spiel zu erschaffen aber leider haben sie zu früh aufgegeben , haben nach einiger Zeit keine Lust mehr gehabt und haben deshalb aufgehört. Bei uns soll das anders werden. In unserer Community kommt kein Stress auf sondern es ist immer für Spaß gesorgt ! ...
anyone feeling like making....
02/12/2010 - Zero - 11 Replies
a xat chat to talk on...i am getting bored XD
How To get a good feeling on Int
10/06/2008 - Kal Online - 33 Replies
Year there are many people who think that the international servers are dump ..... Ok on private server youre leveling fast ...but the most pservers are dump and they doesnt have a long lifetime... and i think why should i play on a private server if i think thats wasted time.... I think there is a better gameplay on international server ... But only if you know How to level fast without highrates ... how to get much geons to be good... ok the first thing youve to do is to find a...
Feeling on your first double soc?
02/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Finally i got my first double soc today! a Shield woot! And i have only like 3 single socs hehe, thats why i traded my 126 archer for the shield hehe, yay i fell rich now lol Tell me how you felt when you got your first double soc lol
WoW is a feeling
08/09/2005 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Moin, Achtet mal auf den Songtext ;D Klick