Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi all hows it goin?

Discussion on hi all hows it goin? within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi all hows it goin?

hi all and thx for letting me join this forum
it looks very interesting and im sure i can learn alot from it and hopefully give as much in return

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hows it goin
02/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey everyone im getting back into sro after stopping for quite a while um just wanted to ask if anyone had like a lvl 20 and up acc that they dont want i dont care if it has money or whatever i will get it. also i need a bot i use to use sro king bot a lot so lemme know what is the best right now. thats really it everyone thanks for helpin me out i appreciate it take care. Jdm
Hows it going?
03/30/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Just making my introduction. I play several games, only a few MMOs, but I have quite a bit of background in programming and am hoping to create or improve existing bots/macros for those MMOs that I do play. I enjoy the community, enjoy the raiding, and enjoy the storyline, but I hate the grind.
Yo hows it going
12/23/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hello anything new today?
Hows this dun?
02/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.ph...threa did=144775 Edit: can any1 explain how the *scammer* did that was wonderin o.O