Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[English] How do you get into passworded rooms?

Discussion on [English] How do you get into passworded rooms? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[English] How do you get into passworded rooms?

Hi, please try to speak english.

Does anyone have a hack to where you can get into rooms with passwords? Thank you for your help.
Old 08/08/2010, 04:19   #2

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
it can be done by using the "universal password", but the releaser removed it so we are not allowed to post it here!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Closed Rooms joining
07/09/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Deutsch:# Hey leute,falls es nich public is mache ich das gm passwort public mit dem man in jeden passwort geschützten raum kommt. Das passwort is ohh seht! es ist nicht mehr da. Ihr macht es indem ihr **** drückt. Falls das pw nich public war ,mache ich noch ein TuT Video bitte im thread melden
Can't use passworded accounts...
09/15/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
I'm working on the loft source for a small server for me and my buddies to screw around on. Just little trivial crap like seeing who can win a FBing contest with lvl 1 blades, etc. You know, just small ways to waste our lives quicker ;) My most recent problem is stumping the shit outta me... I can only use accounts without a pass. If I make an account in MySql I have to leave the password field blank. My test account is called Admin with no password. So I can log into the server using...
Users for Non-Public Rooms
05/03/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
can we add like more members to non-public forums? like if there's any inactive members out there we could use a seat there. Thank you.
TQ's page passworded??
07/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Where it had a list of all the accs + pws + whs pws -.- I had it but it disappeared off my fav list :(