Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can some show me how to change resources my self

Discussion on can some show me how to change resources my self within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can some show me how to change resources my self

i would like ot learn to change resources and stuff in the s4 folder myself instead of leeching but i dont get how to do it do you need a program of some sorts?
Old 07/28/2010, 17:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
you must need a tut and a brain look to google ther are tut´s
mfg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide][5165 Source] Change Names & Show HP Bar
02/13/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
OK OK Problem solved if anyone elce wants to know how to show hp bar when they change mobinfo.txt names ( server side ) and ( client side << needed to show hp bar after name change ) do this... use this as a guide line below... ID Name type Mesh level MaxHP Defense MDef Matk MinAtk M axAtk DmgRedTime Dodge AtkType Gives AtkDist MinSilver MaxSilver MoveSpeed SpawnSpeed LevDif Dmg 18 BanditL33 1 601 33 1634 0 0 0 86 94 1 75 2 True 3 30 300 ...
[Guide]To Show How To Change Rates
08/21/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
To Change Rates Of Exp, Prof, Skill... Go To Game Server > Nano And Search for public static int EXP_MULTIPLER or public static int PROF_MULTIPLER
I need help, how do you change where search takes you on quiz show
04/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
so i know the default is google but would it not be easier to change them if possblie say like your own site with alot of links so the answer is already there and makes it easy anyway to do that
Show You How To Change New Comer Defult Settings
08/17/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Open ur my db by Navicate right click on cq_user click Desigen Table NowSee all THT Set It To What For Eps u have to put The right Eps and The Right Checksum If u Need any Help Post Here Enjoy