Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please read,i've 2 answers

Discussion on Please read,i've 2 answers within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Please read,i've 2 answers

Hello everyone i have 2 quest's:

1-)I need a tutorial with modding weapons,please with instruction or images,i have already use the search button

2-)Is possible replace plasma sword without Zack Fiars sword and same movementes?

Thanks all for any response

« help me | Help plz »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP PLEASE NEED ANSWERS
04/24/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
So i wanted to come back to 2moons cause i thought it was a good game when i used to play it and then quit for a little. so i came back and when i opened the 2moons launcher it said update failed. i did that many times and so i just went to the site and redownloaded it. So my problem is, now that i redownloaded it, it says i am using dekaron now. The problem with this is people say the scripts for cheat engine dont work the same for 2moons and dekaron. question is: can someone post where i...
need some answers can any one ?
01/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hello every body here i just need some answers about patch 5165 i got a lot of this Sources any one edit them and upload it and all them have the same problem " PK " any character full super +12 damage -7 can take 1 hit from another character have the same stuff or less than and that's wrong can any one tell me if any something to fix this problem or what . and my second question is how can i add a new language to my privet server chat i need to add Arabic language and it's appear like...
Why No New Links For New Engine??? Answers are here Read it
05/28/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies
Before i Begin... i want to say to All GrandChase PH Players WHO Abusing thier Cheats that.... :rtfm:FuCK!!! YOU!!!! :rtfm: You Know Why No New Links For New Engine?? It Because OF the FuCkIng GC PLayers Who Abuses Thier Cheats...
i just need some answers
01/23/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
First tnx to PFJ to upload great server files. And another tnx to FORCER who had pattient to help me get server online :) Now I wana know where or wich are the files wich contain CHINESE words like NPCS so i can start translating everything. And with what can i open those files etc...i mean everything where is anything in chinese so i can translate in english. Second where i change what is the drop rates, Exp rate, what will monsters drop .. how to make what will monsters drop etc......
I need answers
12/19/2007 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Ok so here we go i want to know how exactly is lineage 2 working. What i mean is only the client side, What are is packet to login or walk use a spell or whatever... I have a lot of sparee time these days and i am interrested in making a special project. For those bastard no u dont need to know what i ill do with it and no i wont tell you and no u dont need to reply only to say u noob. For good people your help will be appreciated ;)