Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plasma Sword Guide(with my rendition)

Discussion on Plasma Sword Guide(with my rendition) within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Plasma Sword Guide(with my rendition)

What Is Plasma Sword
Plasma sword is easy to use.U can use that weapon easily.Plasma sword can make 4 different attack.I will teach you how to do its and how to make trick with this sword.
Part 1.Stun
The easiest attack to plasma I think.Because you are pressing space after mouse 1(left mouse click).Why this attack is important.Because when you use stun attack on enemy he/she will freeze on area.And u can attack him/her easily.
Part 2.Heavy Slash
If you hold mouse 1 (when attack finished push back your finger on mouse u can make critical if u hold few seconds(in my opinion you wanna attack their back)) your character use plasma like storm bat and kick enemy downside on map(on station 2 its too important).
Part 3.Dash Attack
The most important attack on plasma sword.Because on plasma vs. plasma match u wanna use this attack every time to kill your enemy.If you wanna do this attack hold mouse 2(right mouse click).I am saying hold because if you hold u can make critical easily.If enemy attacked you with dash attack u wanna do dodge and after dash attack or stun for shock your enemy.If u are on vs. dont wait in front of your enemy.U wanna be fast every time.Every time escape and every time attack your enemy(u can win the game easily with this tactic ).
Part 4.Normal attack
The worst attack on plasma sword in my opinion dont use it.If u click (dont hold) mouse 1. u can make this attack.(I think dont use.)

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
Old 07/05/2010, 11:45   #2

Im not german sorry can u write ur messages english i can understand you
Old 07/05/2010, 11:51   #3

Is zwar ganz nett mit euren Animationen, aber ich werde es mal als Spamm reporten..
@mkuti
Sry.. but this Guide...
we allready know, what you wrote ^^
Old 07/05/2010, 11:57   #4

im wrote my rendition
Old 07/05/2010, 17:57   #5

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
#spam deleted and infracted

Leute, so gehts echt nicht.
Es kann nicht sein, dass ich fast jedem hier ne Infra/Warning wegen Spammens geben muss <.<

Wenn ihr ihn für nutzlos haltet, reportet und gut. Solche Posts sind auch nicht wirklich nötig oder findet ihr doch?
Ich werde mich mal mit den anderen beraten, ob ein Close von Nöten ist, da ich auch keinen wirklichen Sinn in diesem Thread sehe.
Trotzdem war es gut gemeint und so ein Spam ist unter aller Sau!

p.s. nice Bilder