Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Should i use S4 Resource tool?

Discussion on Should i use S4 Resource tool? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Should i use S4 Resource tool?

Should i use it - i havent been on S4 for a while so i dont know if its easily detected. + On the forums on Alaplaya, it said about chainging the files and a warning and getting sued ect... <- That worries me >.<

So should i? or shold i switch back to using trainers and that?
Old 06/20/2010, 13:14   #2

elite*gold: 3
Uhmn u cant use Res Tool anymore!

On the one Hand u can use Trainers on the other Hand u can code a new Rex tool by urself
Old 06/20/2010, 13:22   #3

elite*gold: 966
The res tool was detected in February. You should find it out easily without creating a new senceless Topic
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2010, 16:35   #4

Okay then :3
why/how is it detected?
Old 06/20/2010, 16:59   #5

elite*gold: 116
HGWC detects Client Modification and now there are .x7 not .x4 datas so you have to decript them new
Old 06/20/2010, 20:23   #6

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Would S4 Resource Tool work with Korean Resource Files
12/04/2010 - S4 League - 12 Replies
Hi i tried to test it out and had to download the game due to 445mb patch when i try the s4 resource with korean resource files they open up would they work? or not? Ashley :)
Resource Tool
07/18/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Wird es irgendwann mal wieder so etwas änliches wie die Ress Tool geben ?
Resource tool
01/06/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
ENGLISH: i need resource tool, and i need help for install, run.... ESPAÑOL: Necesito el resource tool, i necesito ayuda para instalarlo e ejecutralo. German:
Resource Tool
01/03/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
kann mir bitte bitte jemand den resource tool schicken ?! suche schon seitner ewigkeit danach lol :rtfm: ich hab zwar den einen tool von pixli, aber der ist ja auch vollkommen nutzlos weil ich das password net rauskrieg. :mad: :handsdown::handsdown: hab schon paar leute pm´t , "scheinbar" haben die es auch nicht ?! ich hoffe irgendeiner kann mir weiterhelfen Mfg
Regarding the Resource Tool [ENG]
01/01/2010 - S4 League - 10 Replies
So, I've read around a lot, and found stuff regarding the resource tool. It was only uploaded for a short time. So, do I understand it correctly that the Resource Tool was only for people downloading it quickly enough and the users who got it aren't allowed to share it? Just wondering. If it's allowed to be shared it'd be great if somebody could send it to me. If it's not allowed to be shared, okay, I can understand that, you guys obviously don't want some random GM to get the tool and block it...