Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reason of Hacking in S4League

Discussion on Reason of Hacking in S4League within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 04/25/2010, 13:32   #16

elite*gold: 20
On the one hand Jakefrost is right, Alaplaya kind of ruined the game
by taking PEN users anything away, e.g. the permanent items.
They want to make money and they don't recognize that they're fcking the game up...

But on the other hand pala is totally right, too. Thats not the right way to react to Alaplaya's failure.
I think it's right - and important - to balance the overpowered AP items with Cheats,
but not to overdo it so the other players can't enjoy S4 League anymore - and that's exactly what I do.
And btw, cheats like itemfreeze or modding are totally allright because you don't annoy other players with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2010, 20:59   #17

elite*gold: 0
Iam the biggest hacker... Iam Karl Koch! >8D
no just fun... the most ppl are cheater and not hackers...
I want to find many things at the time where i am able to hack s4
Old 04/28/2010, 20:08   #18

so jetzt mal einer auf deutsch also
gründe zu hacken gibt es so viele wie hacks doch!!!
zusagen apler sind zu stark und deswegen hacke ich ist ABSOLUT FAIL! weil mit range hack jemanden durch die halbe map zu katapultieren können apler auch nicht und permanent 1hitten tut auch nicht jeder apler UND alle gegner ownen auch ohne eine geringste chance den feind zu zerschlagen können apler auch nicht der grund das apler zu stark sind ist also völliger mist und solche typen gehören meines erachtens gebannt weil die absichtlich den ganzen spielspass zerstören und zur übertreibung neigen und das nur weil sie sich unfair benhandelt fühlen *facepalm*

@back to topic also ich willes einmal versuchen und das auch nur im engsten kreis man sollte halt alles mal versucht haben :P
Old 04/28/2010, 20:17   #19

I'm trying to code my own hackz... A friend of mine begged me, was annoyed from all those hackers. I agreed, I wanted to learn that anyway. By now I failed with all the addresses, the rest is okay, I guess xD
However, my reasons are:
1. Breaking security routines
2. Having fun CODING the hack, not playing with the hack
3. Having fun pwning other idiotic hackers
Old 04/28/2010, 21:13   #20

I hack for fun.
Old 04/28/2010, 21:37   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIAMANDDRAGON View Post
so jetzt mal einer auf deutsch also
gründe zu hacken gibt es so viele wie hacks doch!!!
zusagen apler sind zu stark und deswegen hacke ich ist ABSOLUT FAIL! weil mit range hack jemanden durch die halbe map zu katapultieren können apler auch nicht und permanent 1hitten tut auch nicht jeder apler UND alle gegner ownen auch ohne eine geringste chance den feind zu zerschlagen können apler auch nicht der grund das apler zu stark sind ist also völliger mist und solche typen gehören meines erachtens gebannt weil die absichtlich den ganzen spielspass zerstören und zur übertreibung neigen und das nur weil sie sich unfair benhandelt fühlen *facepalm*

@back to topic also ich willes einmal versuchen und das auch nur im engsten kreis man sollte halt alles mal versucht haben :P
ich glaube du hast mich falsch verstanden... cih persönlich will das failaplaya mal die ganze scheiße ändert
Old 05/20/2010, 09:04   #22

Reason?

Well, to enjoy the game fully. Although I don't see how much of hack item hack is actually.

It just balances AP and players who play for free. And for once we don't have to care about leaving game on while being away; items won't expire

As for the other hacks- naw, not needed.
Old 05/20/2010, 13:14   #23

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by palabiatch View Post
i never understood why you would hack in a shooter where it is all about skill and after reading this thread i still dont get it =)
i dont blame you guys tho since i hacked in other games(though ones wich are not massive multiplayer or just not affecting the game fun of others)
but honestly you guys say you do it for the "fun" , then what is the fun in playing your own little game were the only difficulty is to not fall of while speeding over the whole map....eh maybe i just dont know the feeling since i never used hackz in a shooter

so rather then quitting the game because its boring and alaplaya ruined it with ap users, you annoy those who are not bored and annoyed by the game and those who actually spend real money on that game? i wonder if the possibilty of hacking is enough reason to play a boring game...

sry for kind of "flaming" D=
felt like it.

Shooter which is only about skill.... hmm I think you are wrong here.

S4 is not just about skill. It was in the beginning.....

My current plan is taking Alaplaya down over german laws =p.
Old 05/22/2010, 21:28   #24

I hack cuz i find ap equips overpowered. I just want my own equips like perm fumbi equips. Dont really need x2 damage or anything. But it's been a while since i hacked now for item freeze. Time to search ^^
Old 05/22/2010, 21:36   #25

i hack cause the items are too dam expensive to keep buying them! >.<
i would like to have a good program that increases your speed tho, and the katana and barage fist but i can't find those so can you help with that, thanks. ^^
Old 05/22/2010, 22:24   #26

elite*gold: 320
my main char is banned... so ? ... i have nothibg to lose anymore and i got my fun everytime i see angry ppl...

all must pay 4 that >8C
Old 05/22/2010, 22:52   #27

elite*gold: 1
[Eliteplayer]MBH oder so hasu jez xD
Old 06/10/2010, 16:09   #28

hay jakefrost77 i have donload a hack but i ned a pasword what must i do
Old 06/10/2010, 18:03   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielderkiller View Post
hay jakefrost77 i have donload a hack but i ned a pasword what must i do
^this
1. Don't push old threads. (even if its only 1 month old, its pretty much outdated)
2. Your answer got nothing to do with the topic.
3. How 'bout using correct grammatics?
4. topic related: 90% of "hackers" use it cuz they suck big!!! i mean i saw only a handful (and i mean a handful) who used the hacks for fun, not ******* off the others. 100% of these 90% (yea nice logic xD) are rlly EPIC!
Recently i had a match against a hacker and what did he say..."**** NOOBS PLAY FAIR AND SIT!!!" ->
I myself got the item manager but i just use it sometimes with some side chars
Old 06/10/2010, 21:10   #30

They rnt good in s4 just with trainers...i dont like hackers...
they cant "use" a hack
The best invention is ITEM MANANGER!
its just perfekt! you musst nt use AP! I use i. m.
I think its not a hack...it helps u not to exchange money for AP.

ont judge my english ;D im austrian XD