Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for new Keyboard [s4league]

Discussion on Looking for new Keyboard [s4league] within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for new Keyboard [s4league]

Hey guys,

Im looking for a new Keyboard since my hand cramps up when i play s4 and other shooters for too long on my corsair K95 RGB platinum with brown switches.

I was thinking about getting a low profile keyboard with red or silver mechanical switches, i don't know that much about switches but i want to have really low resistance and really low key travel time.

And thats where you guys come into play, i would like to have some recommendations on what you are using, if you are happy with it and if it feels good to play such an intense shooter with it.

If this is the wrong section im sorry.

Have a nice day

best regards
Toby
Old 11/10/2019, 13:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi, depends on why your hand is cramps up. Just a uncomfortable positioning of your hand can cause it. If you've seen the CS:GO Pro league once you should noticed that they have the keyboards a bit sideways because it is more comfortable for the ankle. Try this out and if it is because of the positioning.

And now to the switches. Brown switches aren't that heavy but since you want a key travel and resistance as low a possible then I can recommend you the Cherry MX Silver Speed switch together in a low profile keyboard. The Roccat Vulcan is pretty good with the roccat own titan speed switch.