Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League Serve Files

Discussion on S4 League Serve Files within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 League Serve Files

I buy a server files of season 8 and is work perfectly, but i dont have client, so i try use the violet o remnants but only says Server offline, when i edit the launcher in the files, so i think is the compatibility, so anyone have a idea?
Discord via mp or my profile, add me.
Old 12/23/2018, 21:14   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixMD View Post
I buy a server files of season 8 and is work perfectly, but i dont have client
How do you know it's working perfectly if you don't have a client which could connect to the server?
Old 12/23/2018, 21:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpitaphHaseo View Post
How do you know it's working perfectly if you don't have a client which could connect to the server?
You don't need know, sarcastic guy ¬¬.
Old 12/23/2018, 21:36   #4

Quote:
You don't need know, sarcastic guy ¬¬.
I'm just saying that since you have no client to verify yourself that it is indeed working, you may have been ripped off.

€: Oh, also if you actually bought a working season 8 emulator, the one giving it to you obviously should have a client too. So why don't you ask him?
TBQH I see only 2 possibilities here, either you're making this stuff up, because you're an idiot, or CC actually sold you his emu, because he already has working (not complete, but working) emulators for basicly all seasons and wants to make a quick buck. If CC gave you his emu (which are technically netsphere pirate clones wich he modified for newer seasons), just ask him for the client. He definitely has access to (I think) all versions, modified to be run without the anti cheats.
Old 12/23/2018, 22:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpitaphHaseo View Post
I'm just saying that since you have no client to verify yourself that it is indeed working, you may have been ripped off.

€: Oh, also if you actually bought a working season 8 emulator, the one giving it to you obviously should have a client too. So why don't you ask him?
TBQH I see only 2 possibilities here, either you're making this stuff up, because you're an idiot, or CC actually sold you his emu, because he already has working (not complete, but working) emulators for basicly all seasons and wants to make a quick buck. If CC gave you his emu (which are technically netsphere pirate clones wich he modified for newer seasons), just ask him for the client. He definitely has access to (I think) all versions, modified to be run without the anti cheats.
I question it CC but she is ignoring me. xd
Old 01/02/2019, 15:55   #6

CC doesnt sell any kind of his Versions.
i guess you buyed the PlayS4L files.
Old 04/07/2020, 13:35   #7

barter file server with client?
Old 05/14/2020, 18:37   #8

elite*gold: 146
Wait, people sell S8 files?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2020, 04:09   #9

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
I buy a server files of season 8 and is work perfectly, but i dont have client, so i try use the violet o remnants but only says Server offline, when i edit the launcher in the files, so i think is the compatibility, so anyone have a idea?
Discord via mp or my profile, add me.
i got a client here ._.
Old 07/09/2020, 20:44   #10

Remnants and Violet are Season 10 Clients, and should not work with your Season 8 files.

CC would never sell any kind of files, and if you got "Perfectly Working" files, i bet you got scammed.

Next time, don't buy files :

Season 8 Files, they need a bit for work, but work + client.
Old 07/14/2020, 20:21   #11

If you really bought that you're absolutely scammed.

You can find a client for s8 from blub's src