Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need FumbiClient or Client Season 4

Discussion on I need FumbiClient or Client Season 4 within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need FumbiClient or Client Season 4

I need season 4 client o fumbi client season 4 1184, or files of season 8 with client pls.
Old 12/21/2018, 19:33   #2

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixMD View Post
Let me guess... you want to make a pserver using wtfblub's emulator? I'll tell you something, YOU CAN'T. The 1184 branch is not in a working state and never will be, as wtfblub only made that one for testing some stuff out. You'd know that, if you'd read the github issues. Don't ask us to post a link to something you didn't even try to find yourself beforehand.
Old 12/21/2018, 19:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpitaphHaseo View Post
Let me guess... you want to make a pserver using wtfblub's emulator? I'll tell you something, YOU CAN'T. The 1184 branch is not in a working state and never will be, as wtfblub only made that one for testing some stuff out. You'd know that, if you'd read the github issues. Don't ask us to post a link to something you didn't even try to find yourself beforehand.
Sherlock xdd I need server files, but no one sell or give me, so...
Old 12/21/2018, 21:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixMD View Post
Sherlock xdd I need server files, but no one sell or give me, so...
Because why the **** would someone spend hundreds (if not thousands) hours coding a server, only to give it to some noname who will NEVER run a successfull server? You can be grateful that wtfblub made his emulator public, because without his release there'd be NO public resources of how the server works in the first place. If you really want to have a server, learn how the server works by studying wtfblub's code and implement one yourself. Noone will give you their private server just because you made a thread and asked.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2018, 19:49   #5

(season 2 - iron eyes)
(season 3 - blade)
season 4 - alice)
(season 5 - wonderland)

xtrap removed.
Old 12/26/2018, 23:57   #6

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlol123 View Post
(season 2 - iron eyes)
(season 3 - blade)
season 4 - alice)
(season 5 - wonderland)

xtrap removed.
Did u have the season 4 files for exemple? c:
Old 12/27/2018, 10:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anja Mielbrecht View Post
Did u have the season 4 files for exemple? c:
3º link o-0

first season 4 alice ver 1163
Old 12/27/2018, 12:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlol123 View Post
3º link o-0

first season 4 alice ver 1163
Files not client
Old 12/27/2018, 21:22   #9

Thumbs down

Quote:
Files not client
Please stop abbreviating "server files" as just "files". Literally any digital medium can be a file/a collection of files. Also "server files" is most of the time used as a way to describe the official server software, which is illegal to use without permission. What you most likely are refering to is a server emulator. If you really want to run a server yourself, stop begging and learn how to code. Most of the things you need to run a server of any version of s4 league is public, you just need to be able to read and understand code and implement the missing/changed things into the open source emulator by wtfblub. If you don't want to do this, just don't run a server. If you don't want to learn, you will never be able to run a good server, even if people spoonfeed you an out of the box working emulator and a client for it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2018, 21:40   #10

Quote:
Please stop abbreviating "server files" as just "files". Literally any digital medium can be a file/a collection of files. Also "server files" is most of the time used as a way to describe the official server software, which is illegal to use without permission. What you most likely are refering to is a server emulator. If you really want to run a server yourself, stop begging and learn how to code. Most of the things you need to run a server of any version of s4 league is public, you just need to be able to read and understand code and implement the missing/changed things into the open source emulator by wtfblub. If you don't want to do this, just don't run a server. If you don't want to learn, you will never be able to run a good server, even if people spoonfeed you an out of the box working emulator and a client for it.
Dun wanna to be rude but lol who asked about your opinion
Old 12/27/2018, 21:56   #11

Quote:
Dun wanna to be rude but lol who asked about your opinion
You can be rude to me, I take no offense to that. But srsly, take my advise and try to learn programming, then you can be a sarcastic patrician ******* like me too, instead of a begging peasant like you are now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/28/2018, 13:06   #12

Quote:
You can be rude to me, I take no offense to that. But srsly, take my advise and try to learn programming, then you can be a sarcastic patrician ******* like me too, instead of a begging peasant like you are now.
you need *** man. hahaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2018, 16:27   #13

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
She need to learn #EndRegion first. XD
Old 12/28/2018, 18:30   #14

Quote:
I dun wanna be rude lol but nah i code sometims in C++ , vb or c# but its to rare btw thanks for the advice lul ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0N1K4G3 View Post
She need to learn #EndRegion first. XD

at least am not a ****** turkish who is coding ahk and autoit hardly
go learn some asm like ur masters does hoey than you can talk
Old 12/28/2018, 18:53   #15

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
at least am not a ****** turkish who is coding ahk and autoit hardly
go learn some asm like ur masters does hoey than you can talk
free source user says and at least i know write process memory in autoit and i don't ask someone "hey boi how can i make a trainer like hamada? like open process?" XD you did a trainer with a sh!tty gui its your best asm thing right? XD
and also i am not selling public .ct file for €3 oh sorry, it was "asm"