Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Frequent disconnect

Discussion on Frequent disconnect within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Frequent disconnect

Hi guys.
I started playing again and, even with no hacks/bypasses/changed resources/etc., I'm getting insta disconnect after 1-2 mins. Is it because of the servers or it's something technical? How can I fix it?
*Also, what's the function of the ''flush'' folder in the S4 folder?
Old 05/25/2017, 13:30   #2

elite*gold: 267
Received Thanks: 4,319
Seems to be the Blacklist of the C0unts.
Old 05/25/2017, 15:50   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
there's a bypass for it
Old 05/25/2017, 16:55   #4

Do you mean this?

Old 05/25/2017, 18:24   #5

Actually, my main was blacklisted. Few days ago I tried to play with it, and I basically got disconnected , but not so d@mn frequent, like it went off after 3/4 tries. Now it happens like all the time. Tried to reinstall Aeria/S4 n stuff like that , but nothing works.
Also, some people told me that the c0unt kick is some kind of fixed/removed from about a month ago, so I guess that's not the real problem. I think that, if I'm still blacklisted, I would prolly get insta crashes without the disconnect message.