Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 league is dead

Discussion on S4 league is dead within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post S4 league is dead

For the past few months I've been studying for my college exams and haven't ha d a chance to play s4. When the the exam term finished I came back and opened up s4 to check how things are. To my surprise there are almost no rooms in either of the servers during day time, and a lot less people then it used to be during the evening and on the weekends in general. So it's probably safe to say that s4 is probably going to shut down pretty soon. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the topic. What do you think when is it going to be over? Is it still worth your time?
Old 04/27/2017, 11:34   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
It's nothing new that S4 is dead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2017, 13:10   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
no **** sherlock
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2017, 14:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 정강이 View Post
no **** sherlock
^
Old 04/27/2017, 14:35   #5

I never meant to sound like I'm saying something new, but the decrease of the number of people playing s4 is shocking to me in recent days. even for the s4 it's crazy
Old 04/27/2017, 21:25   #6
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by whohacks View Post
I never meant to sound like I'm saying something new, but the decrease of the number of people playing s4 is shocking to me in recent days. even for the s4 it's crazy
even before Alaplaya give s4 league over to P7S1 then aeriagames
the game itself was already dead. there was so many issues with
s4 I don't even know where to begin but I know what you're trying to
say.. less and less people is playing, decreasing to 1k (1000) to 1500 max
or less is playing s4 league these days and you have to look at the point
that they ban mostly every country from playing. from Egypt to Singapore, to Spain and many other countries that have a interest in the game. But it's
not just that, the game itself is broken, more game breaking exploits have been created for s4 league over the days you have been absent, such as server crashing, count-kick, Julius private tool that lets him login anyone accounts and steal any custom clan marks, etc.. and the DEV's haven't fix shit. Well they fix Julius tool but only because he give up his source and didn't want to continue breaking the game and got tired of people asking him
to take clans. But there's a lot of issues with the game, even some of the staffs are corrupted. *cough* ET Annedroid but I won't go to that. Honestly the only reason people still playing s4 league is because they spend a lot of time and money on there accounts and there's no other game that is unique like s4. When that guy, umm I forgot his name but when he release his own private s4 server called PlayS4, it was becoming popular and making money, it was actually better than the original but sadly it went down because he stole wtfblub project and use his stuff without his permission, plus some people was crashing the server. my point is if someone release a legit private server that isn't so fuckt up as the one we're playing right now, mostly everyone would moved over to it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 12:09   #7

It is dead lol but some of kids still play like people from germany mostly kids under 16
Old 04/28/2017, 16:48   #8

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenHills View Post
It is dead lol but some of kids still play like people from germany mostly kids under 16
yea cause you know everything
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2017, 23:23   #9

We need more players for S4 :/
Old 04/30/2017, 11:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by .'Shadic View Post
We need more players for S4 :/
S4 league won't last more than 3 Months its collapsing soon
Old 04/30/2017, 11:37   #11

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
r u 16?
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/30/2017, 11:46   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
r u 16?
I dun play this **** i just buy and re-sell accounts since most of the s4 community are some bunch of kiddos
Old 04/30/2017, 16:54   #13

Quote:
I dun play this **** i just buy and re-sell accounts since most of the s4 community are some bunch of kiddos
Says the obvious kid.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2017, 17:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyner View Post
Says the obvious kid.
.-. oh we got a wise man here who can read age through out from computer screen LMAO
Old 04/30/2017, 18:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 정강이 View Post
even before Alaplaya give s4 league over to P7S1 then aeriagames
the game itself was already dead. there was so many issues with
s4 I don't even know where to begin but I know what you're trying to
say.. less and less people is playing, decreasing to 1k (1000) to 1500 max
or less is playing s4 league these days and you have to look at the point
that they ban mostly every country from playing. from Egypt to Singapore, to Spain and many other countries that have a interest in the game. But it's
not just that, the game itself is broken, more game breaking exploits have been created for s4 league over the days you have been absent, such as server crashing, count-kick, Julius private tool that lets him login anyone accounts and steal any custom clan marks, etc.. and the DEV's haven't fix shit. Well they fix Julius tool but only because he give up his source and didn't want to continue breaking the game and got tired of people asking him
to take clans. But there's a lot of issues with the game, even some of the staffs are corrupted. *cough* ET Annedroid but I won't go to that. Honestly the only reason people still playing s4 league is because they spend a lot of time and money on there accounts and there's no other game that is unique like s4. When that guy, umm I forgot his name but when he release his own private s4 server called PlayS4, it was becoming popular and making money, it was actually better than the original but sadly it went down because he stole wtfblub project and use his stuff without his permission, plus some people was crashing the server. my point is if someone release a legit private server that isn't so fuckt up as the one we're playing right now, mostly everyone would moved over to it.
Can you tell more about it?
1) What the tool created Julius?
2) Why Annedroid was corrupted?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread